ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ʙᴏʏ ᴘᴛ3

"We came to tell you something. Since you are marrying Yoongi, you'll be moving in with him," my mother said.
"Moving in with him?!" I said surprised.
"Yes, moving in with him. We bought you guys a house," my mother said.
"When?!" I asked.
    "By tomorrow," my mother replied. I stayed silent for a few minutes thinking how it would be if I moved in with Yoongi.
     "Fine...," I said. It wouldn't be that bad right? We talked about a few other things until my parents had to leave. I waved my parents goodbye and went up to my room. I sat on my bed and wondered why Jisoo isn't back yet. It's already 12:43. I decided to call Jisoo. I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.
     "Y/N! I'm so sorry! I forgot to inform you that I would be staying at my parents' house tonight!" Jisoo said through the phone.
    "Oh, that's okay," I said.
     "You're gonna be okay right?" Jisoo asked.
     "Yeah. My parents came over today," I said.
     "Was it to tell you you're moving in with Yoongi?" Jisoo said.
     "How'd you know?" I said a little surprised.
     "My parents told me," Jisoo replies back.
     "Oh... Well I'll go now. Bye," I said.
     "Bye~ Stay safe!" Jisoo said.
     "Yes I know," I said and then hung up. I browsed through my phone for a while. Soon before I know it, it was already 6:52. I got up and headed down to my kitchen. I browse around my kitchen for something to eat. I eventually decided to cook some spicy ramen. After I was done cooking the ramen I sat down and ate it while, again, browsing on my phone. By the time I was done eating it was 7:47. I cleaned the bowl I was using and went upstairs to pack all my bags. I packed all my clothes and belongings I wanted to take with me. After I was done packing I did my nightly routine. I showered and changed into my pajamas. I laid in my bed thinking about moving in with Yoongi. He would probably just ignore me everyday. A lot of thoughts started to come into my head and I slapped myself to get rid of them and just go to sleep. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.
     The next morning I woke up to my mother's voice,"Wake up Y/N," my mother said, "get ready, you'll be moving soon."
     "Good morning Mom," I said as I got up to get ready. I went into my bathroom and got ready. This is what I wore and my hair and makeup.

 This is what I wore and my hair and makeup

     I did my hair and makeup the same as yesterday

     I did my hair and makeup the same as yesterday. I grabbed all my luggage and went downstairs. I saw my mother waiting for me in my living room.
     "Are you ready?"(- D-CRUNCH) my mother questioned.
     "Yes," I replied. We walked out the house and I put my luggage into the car and the driver drove us to this house.

 We walked out the house and I put my luggage into the car and the driver drove us to this house

     I looked at the house a little amazed. I take my luggage out and put it inside the house by the door. I turn to my mother, "Is Yoongi on his way?" I asked.
     "He should be," my mother replied. I grabbed my luggage once again and went upstairs. I explored all the rooms and I unfortunately saw only one bedroom. That means that we will be sleeping together. That will be so awkward. I might even just sleep on the couch. I stepped inside the bedroom with my luggage and placed it near the doorway. I explored the room fully and then went to lay on the bed. As I was laying on the bed someone walked in.

Who walked in? Find out in the next chapter! Sorry that it's short. Thank you for reading!~~💜💜💜