sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ

5 YEARS LATER

"Eomma!!"

"Yes baby?!"

"We're hungry~~!"

"...Okay! Lunch is ready!"

After that day on our honeymoon, I got pregnant and we realized our love for each other. We broke the news to our parents and they were extremely happy that they were going to get a grandchild.

What they didn't know was they were not going to get a grandchild, they were going to get grandchildren. When we went for the checkup, we found out we were having twins! We were happy about it but we were teen parents. When we later went for a gender reveal we found out they were twin boys. Yoongi was happy about that, I was happy too but to be honest I wanted twin girls I could dress up. By the time they were born, I was 18 and so was Yoongi.

Our parents had us leave school to get jobs to support our kids. Yoongi works in his father's company. His father taught him everything he needed to know and I work at my own cafe.

Going to present time now, the children are 4 years old and hungry. I saw them running down the stairs. They came to me for a hug before going into the seats at the dining table. Yoongi is at work as usual so we would be having lunch without him. I hired some workers to take care of the cafe today since I wanted to spend time with my kids.

"Eomma!"

They said in unison.

"When will appa come home?"

"He won't be back until this evening"

I answered their question.

The names of our twin boys are Youngmin, the older, and Youngjae, the younger. We thought really hard for the names of these cuties and decided on Youngmin and Youngjae.

We ate our lunch while talking and joking around.

"Eommaa~~ I don't want my vegetables!"

Youngjae whined.

"Youngjae-ah remember eomma says if we eat our vegetables, we will grow strong like appa!"

I smiled seeing Youngmin trying to convince Youngjae to eat his vegetables.

"Okay~~fine~~~"

I saw Youngjae happily eating his vegetables.

"Oh, Youngmin, Youngjae your uncle and auntie are coming tonight for dinner!"

"Auntie Jisoo and Uncle Tae!!"

The kids screamed with joy.

Yes, Jisoo and Taehyung-ah started dating and eventually got married. Youngmin and Youngjae love when Jisoo and Tae come over. Especially Tae since he loves kids and he loves to play with Youngmin and Youngjae. They so far haven't tried for a child yet. Since Taehyung got his wish of getting a niece or nephew, I shall get my wish of having a niece or nephew as well!

TIME SKIP

Jisoo just texted me saying that she's coming. I continued setting the table for when they arrive. Just as I finish setting the table, I heard the door bell ring. I quickly went to the door and opened it to see Jisoo and Tae.

"Hi Jisoo, Hi Tae."

I say hugging them both.

"Hello Y/N-ah."

Jisoo says hugging me back.

"It's been a while Y/N, how have you been?"

"I've been good Tae. And you?"