Chapter 11

A.n

I do not own Danny Phantom or Rise of the Guardian.

Back with Jack, he was hanging out with Jamie again, watching fondly as the kid talked to him. "Hey, Jamie? How'd Danny save the planet from the disasteroid?" Jack asked, curious about his new friend. He hasn't known him for long and in the time spent between them, Danny did not talk about his background much. With sparkling eyes, Jamie told Jack everything. The ghost teaming up. The secret identity revelation. The intangible planet. How his best friends had helped and become heroes. 

Jack took in everything, his respect to Danny grew and admiration grew. "That is so cool!" He paused before pouting. "why'd didn't he tell me?" Jamie laughed at his childishness and suggested, "Maybe he didn't find it important?" The Winter spirit nodded, said his goodbyes and left to find Danny.

Landing in Amity Park was odd because Danny was not found anywhere. There weren't even any signs of his cute little helpers that usually prance around the place. "Danny? Danny, where are you?" He yelled, voice echoing in the empty streets. He sighed and padded along the streets, frosting things in his wake. "Ow!" A person yelled as Jack's staff didn't phase through him. The person rubbed his shoulder and stared at Jack's stunned face with an eyebrow raised. When he finally collected himself, he shuttered out "You can- you-you can erm. see me? You can see me?" The person made a sound that sounded condescending and dusted imaginary dirt off his shirt. 

The person was, when Jack finally noticed, an African-American. He wore a red beret that his hid hair and back framed glasses. The person also wore a yellow hoodie, worn jeans and sneakers. He held a PDA in his hands. "Well, erm, have you seen my friend Danny? Kinda looks like me but with green eyes?" At the back of his mind, he knew that it was far-fetched that this person had seen Danny but his mouth had moved before he could stop. 

A.n

Hello, my fellow readers! I'm Kitsu and I am back with another chapter. Sorry, it took so long to update, it's just... a bit tedious to type everything out and I now regret that I wrote the story down on paper. Yeah, I know. Excuses and excuses. Anyway, my break is gonna be over soon and I will start school soon again. It should be more flexible than last time because of it being poly. Who knows. Anyways, thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it. If you liked it, vote. Wanna find it or get future updates, add this to your reading list and library. Thank you and I'll talk to you guys soon in the next chapter! 

KitsuTer Out!

2.1.2019