Chapter 2

LISA'S POV

We got inside the house and we saw Rosé and Jisoo eating and a lot of chicken is in the table. I think Jisoo really loves chicken.

Lisa you can eat too, but not our chicken. Jisoo said while eating.

Jisoo Unnie you eat like a kid. Chaeyoung said while looking at Jisoo.

Im still a kid you know. Jisoo unnie said and they both continue to eat.

Don't mind them just eat what you want. What do you want? Jennie asked.

Anything you want. I answered but she just giggled a little. What the fuck was that Lisa? I asked myself.

Ok, your cute. She said and put a chicken in my plate. Jisoo unnie wants to argue but Jennie glared at her. Its kinda weird that i felt something inside my stomach. We're all eating in silence when Jennie broke it.

So, Lisa and Rosé why does your surname is different to uncle Marco? Jennie asked and Jisoo also give us  a confused looked.

My name is Lalisa Manoban or Lisa for short, im originally born in Thailand. Marco is really not my real dad, My real dad? i don't know where he is in thailand my mother didn't even tell me what's his name or what his face. I just really want to know where did i got this beautiful face of mine. They all both laugh.

So what about Rosé? Jisoo asked me.

Im not the right person to tell you guys about that, Rosé can you tell them. I said.

Im Chaeyoung Park or Rosé im born here in Korea but when im 2 years old, we lived to Thailand and my family and uncle Marco's family are friends. When my parents got to car accident they delivered to hospital but my Mother didn't make it and before my father died, he said to Uncle Marco  to take care of me and treat me like his own child and when we got home, Uncle Marco introduced me to Lisa and he said Lisa would be my little sister and Lisa is just 1 year old, i take care of her and when im 10 Uncle Marco said to me the truth about my family, i didn't get mad at them im so thankful that they take care of me as if im really their own child. Rosé said while smiling all of us but i know deep inside she's already crying.

Sorry. Jennie said.

Its ok. Rosé said.

Im Jennie Kim or Jennie im 20 and this is my cousin Jisoo Kim she's 21 but she always act like a kid. Jennie said.

I just want to asked if you two already have a Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? Jisoo asked all of sudden.

We both don't still have. Me and Rosé said.

But you two are so beautiful. Are you two into Boys or into Girls? Jisoo asked again, this girl is so talkative.

Jisoo you don't  have to asked them that kind of question, don't mind her. Jennie said to us but Rosé answered.

We're both into girls. She said and she drink a water.

Im also into girls but Jennie here is not. Jisoo said.

Do you have a girlfriend Jisoo? I asked but i think i already like someone.

Nope i still don't have. Jisoo answered.

How about Jennie? I asked.

She already had a boyfriend but i don't really liked her boyfriend to her i would prefer Lisa than that guy. Jisoo said blunty.

Me? Why me? I asked innocent.

Its easy, your pretty and cool at the same time Lis. Rosé said but Jennie is still not talking, what's wrong with her?

Yeah she's right. Jisoo said give Rosé a high five, then we heared a phone ringed. Its from Jennie's phone she cheked the callers I.D she smiled after she read the name and excused her self  to us. I think its her boyfriend.

Its her ugly boyfriend tch, im going to tell where's your room just follow me. Jisoo said while smiling to us and she start to tour us to tge whole house, i really liked ber attitude.

Jisoo can i asked something? I asked Jisoo.

You just asked me. She said and start laughing but im dead serious here.

Ok spill! She said.

What is the name of Jennie's boyfriend? im just curious ok. I asked Jisoo.

So defensive. Rosé mocking me and Jisoo laugh.

His name is Kim Taehyung, They already 7 months in a relationship and Taehyung said he will marry Jennie after they graduate. Jisoo said in salty tone. She really don't like Taehyung for Jennie.

Unnie can i asked why do you hate Taehyung? Rosé asked i was going to asked that question too.

I just really don't like him and i can feel that he's also gay. Jisoo said.

That's imposibble Unnie. Rosé said and laugh at Jisoo.

Rosé is right that's impossible, You know what Jisoo unnie i think you need to find your partner because your so bitter. I said to Jisoo. I think i already know who will Jisoo unnie's will find, well she don't need to find because my sister is here.

Lisa is right unnie, i think you need to find a partner. Jennie popped and said it all of sudden.

And i think Jisoo unnie you don't need to find, because my sister is here and you guys will looked like a cute couple. I said and teasing Rosé, They both are so red right now.

*DING DONG*

Whos's that?! Jisoo and Rosé asked in unison. They're really cute together.

A/N: Sorry for not updating im just really busy about my life, hope you enjoy this story.