Unhealthy (Camila)

Y/n G!P
LISTEN TO THE SONG!!

"Whatever, I'm done!"

I stormed through the living room in a huff, heading towards the stairs to pack an overnight bag. "That's cool, go ahead and drink and smoke all of your problems away, Y/n! Go ahead and drink and smoke me away! It's not like you staying with your best friend ever influences you to do anything else."

Camila rounded the corner into the bedroom hot on my heels. Before all of our arguing started, it was rare to see her so angry. Now it seems all we do is argue, and this is the only side I ever see of her. "Leave fucking Lauren out of this, Camila."

"Why? Ever since you became friends with her all you do is get drunk and high, and I'm so sick of it, Y/n." Her voiced cracked from the intensity of her emotions when she said my name. "I'm so fucking sick of it!"

Abandoning my packing, I whirled around and moved forward until our faces were inches apart. "Of course that's all I do. What else would I do? Whenever I want to spend time with you you're out at shows or "parties". I'm starting to think parties is code for going to Shawn's house to be a cheating slut and ride his dick. I wouldn't be surprised, you always smell like him when you come back."

I anticipated the swinging of her hand seconds before it happened, and I quickly moved to catch her wrist. The movements causing us to end up with her back against the wall and me pressed against her. "Get the fuck out." Camila spoke each word slowly and calmly, but I could feel the anger radiating off of her in the harshness of her breath against my lips. "We're done."

"Gladly." I spat back, staring into the liquid chocolate pools she had as eyes. The eyes that I fell in love with. It seemed both of us got drawn into each other, because seconds later our lips were passionately pressed together, her legs were around my waist, and my hands were gripping her ass.

I swiftly turned us around, carrying her over to the bed. We fell with a dull thump, lips still sloppily attached; As her hands moved to unbutton my pants. Soon, we were both naked, grinding, thrusting, and moaning early into the morning.

-------------------------------------------------------

I watched Camila's eyes flutter, lips forming into a small yawn as she stretched. "Morning baby."

"Mila, about last night.."

She wrapped her arms around my neck, and rolled until she was straddling me. Her hair creating a curtain around both of our faces transporting us into a new feeling of privacy. "I love you so much, Y/n."

"I love you." I interjected.

"And sometimes, when you love someone you're gonna have arguments. That's okay, next time we'll just try to talk it out before it escalates into an argument."

Nodding in agreement, I paused when I remembered something. "I know, but that's also what we tried to do this time, and look how that turned out."

"Well next time we'll actually make it work." She rolled her eyes, laughing.

I shook my head with a smile full of fondness on my face. "I don't know, Mila. We've been trying to do that since we were fifteen, and we have yet to have a "talk it out" without an argument following."

"Ten years later, and we still do the same things expecting a damn thing to be different." Her lips quirked up in the corners. "That's like the definition of insanity, baby."

Moving forward, our lips met with a gentle feeling of love surrounding us. "As long as I'm with you, I'll gladly accept some insanity."

"I love you, Y/n." She leaned down, resting her face in the crook of my neck. Her words buzzing pleasantly against my skin.

"I love you too. More than anything."

-------------------------------------------------------

My fist made a sickening crunching noise as it seemed to break some of the bones in Shawn's nose. "Y/n!" I heard my name being yelled, but I continued to punch Shawn until I was satisfied that he would never try to put his filthy hands on my girlfriend again.

I was pulled back by one of the security guards, but at that point I was already finished. Shawn was rolling and groaning on the floor in pain. Once I got escorted outside, I heard the door slam open and shut behind me. "What the actual fuck, Y/n!" I rubbed my sore hand, ignoring the fuming Camila. "No Y/n, you're not going to ignore this! Are you insane? Shawn is going to have to go to the hospital!"

"Good," I mumbled. Looking around I saw a few people watching us; one of them holding his phone in a suspicious video recording position. "Look, I'm going home. You can either come with me or go with Shawn to the hospital. Your choice." Once the valet brought our car around, I grabbed the keys and got into the drivers side; not even acknowledging Camila when she sat down in the passengers seat.

flooring the gas peddle, we made it to our apartment in record time. "Cool, we're home. Now we're talking about this!"

"What do you want me to say, Mila?" I tiredly pulled at my tie, loosening it until I could pull it off and place it on the couch.

She jerkily started to pull off her heels. "How about you tell me why you decided to embarrass both of us at Shay's party, and why you decided to send on of my best friends to the hospital!"

"What did you think I was gonna do, Camila?" My voice raised in intensity, as I stared her down. "I finally come to one of these parties, and all I get to see is the love of my life grinding on and basically fucking one of her "best friends" on the dance floor! Of course, I was going to react how I did."

Finally pulling her heels off, Camila stepped up to me; the lack of heels making her a few inches shorter than me. "Why can't you understand that he is just my best friend! I never question you and Lauren even though you're over with her more than you're at home. Not even once have I accused you of any cheating!"

"You haven't accused me because Lauren is happily married!" I felt the vein in my head throbbing with how fast my heart was going. "Shawn is single as hell, and guess what? Whenever you're around him you act like you are too! I was by myself by the fireplace the whole night, but you wouldn't know that; because as soon as Shawn came up to you, you left me alone for two fucking hours until I saw you guys!" Instead of showing any guilt or feelings of remorse, like someone in this situation normally would, Camila seemed to become more irate the longer I spoke. "When the fuck have I ever brought you somewhere where you didn't know anyone, and then left you alone? Never!"

Camila rolled her eyes, turning away from me to take off her jewelry. "So what? Now I can't even leave you by yourself while I catch up with someone who I don't live with? You're a fucking grown woman, Y/n. I didn't think you couldn't handle being by yourself."

"I can but I shouldn't have to! We're supposed to be a fucking duo! A pair! We're supposed to be in things together, but whatever! Fuck me, because apparently I should be more comfortable being solo."

"Being solo can be peaceful, and God knows whenever we're together it's anything but peaceful!"

I nodded my head, dangerously calm. "You know what? I'm going to go get some practice being solo. I'm staying at Lauren's tonight. Have fun with your peace and quiet!"

I heard her scoff behind me as I headed to the door. "That's cool. We both know you'll be back tomorrow."

I slammed the door shut before she could say anything else; because though I hate to give any credit to what she said. She was right.

I would be back in this fucking unhealthy cycle sooner than I wanted to.

That song is so good. I just had to write something to it! Hope you guys enjoyed! Maybe I'll write a part two. I am still writing Congratulations part two, but if you guys want I can add this second part into the queue. Up to you.