8

When (Name) stood by him, Garrett could feel her anger. So there was something wrong, but Garrett didn't know how to ask her, without making her even more upset. It was all the way to the Clocktower eerily quiet and even in the hideout, (Name) said not a single word. Garrett looked at his bow and set him on edge while (Name) looked out the window, as she does every day. Basso's right. She looks like him. Garrett wandered from his bow to (Name). The rising sun gave her a peaceful look. Even he liked the night more, this was as enchanting as when the moon lit up her face.
"How well do you know the Baron's house?" Asked (Name). Her gaze was still directed outward.
"The time I was there, was not a pleasant visit, but I know the entries" Garrett looked at her.
"Do you know where the Baron keeps his valuables?"
"Where do you want to go?"
"He has the necklace my mother" Garrett looked up. "And I want it back!"
"And how do you think to get it in your hands?"
"I don't care what it costs, I want the necklace of my mother"
"This is suicide. If he sees you, you're as good as dead!"
"I'm not asking your permission, Garrett!" (Name) looked at him. "I ask you to help me. If you don't want it, I'll do it alone!" Garrett sighed.
"This is crazy, but if you want to go so badly, let's first make a plan"
"Thank you, Garrett. This means a lot to me"
"I notice. Go to sleep. You need it "(Name) stood up and let the stairs. Garrett sighed. "This is not like Basso"

~ At Basso ~

To the surprise of Garrett Basso thought it was a good idea. Not only because the it's the necklace of (Name) 's mother, but also he wants to see the necklace that is famous among the thieves of the city. After the plan was made, they stood at the Baron's house. Jenivere was coming with them. If it went wrong, she could warn Basso.
"I never thought I would ever go back" said (Name).
"Let's get this over quickly," said Garrett.
"And you wanted visit the Baron again" said (Name).
"But without you," Garrett jumped on the roof beneath him.
"I was being sarcastic" hissed (Name) after him. She looked for another way in. Garrett felt that splitting up was the best. Jenivere went with (Name). "Come on. Bet we find it earlier?" Jenivere crowed with delight. (Name) smiled and crept over the rooftops. She had knock out two guards, before she could open the door. Inside, it would be easier to move through the shadows or via shafts. "Jenivere. If I get caught, go search for Garrett" Jenivere flew up and followed (Name) from above. (Name) approvingly looked at her and crept down the hall.

Garrett

Garrett looked from above to a closet at the two guards walked past.
"How long has the baron already in his room?" Asked one of the guards.
"He stays in it all night," said the other.
"You would think that he is still in mourning, but he looks cheerful"
"Cheerful? His stepdaughter ran away"
"I've heard that the baron has put her in the House of Blossoms and that she ran away there" Garrett smiled. They have no idea. After they are out of sight, he jumped off the box and bounced his knees to make no sound. Then he ran to a painting and opened the treasury of the baron. The last time he was here, he had stolen a diamond. The heart of the Northcrest masion or The Lionheart. Now there was a necklace in which sparkled in the light. In the middle there was black heart-shaped diamond surrounded by smaller white diamonds. The chain itself consisted of three rows of white diamonds, slightly larger than those sitting around the heart. Garrett opened the lock and took the necklace from the container. The infamous chain and he has it now in his hands. The heart of a Thief.
"Aptly named" Garrett said, and put it away carefully. Then he left the treasury and forced his way into the shadows.

(Name) and Jenivere

(Name) cursed, when she had searched all rooms. Nowhere she found the necklace from her mother. Jenivere calmed her, so she didn't draw unwanted attention.
"Maybe Garrett is luckier" said (Name), disappointed. She walked to the side, where they thought he would be and stole some valuable things on the way. They hid for a number of guards and went through the shaft to the next floor.
"So you come back in my house, Master Thief" (Name) petrified and even Jenivere was shocked.
"Garrett!" Without thinking about it, she burst into the room of the Baron inside. Garrett was lying wounded on the ground, the baron had a sword in his hand, where blood trickled from on the ground. "Garrett!"
"You apparently are not alone," said the baron, looking (Name) to. "Who are you?" He didn't recognize her, now she is dressed differently. That can work in her favor.
"Alice" lied (Name). (If your name is Alice, or something like that, then take another cover name).
"Well, Alice" The Baron looked at his sword. "It was nice meeting you" The Baron was ready to attack her. It was Jenivere that began picking in his eye and caused a distraction. (Name) ran to Garrett and helped him up.
"Go!" Said Garrett.
"I'm not leaving you behind," said (name). Garrett shoved his blackjack in her hands.
"Knock him out before he calls the guards" (Name) took it and crept behind the Baron. Jenivere flew up and that gave (Name) the chance to beat the Baron knockout, without hurting Jenivere. She helped Garrett up again and escorted him out of the house. That was very difficult. Garrett was wounded and couldn't move quickly.
"Jenivere! Go ahead and warn Basso" Jenivere crowed and flew away. "Come on. We need to get you at Basso" said (Name). She glanced at the house of the Baron and disappeared into the shadows.

~ At Basso ~

Basso was angry, panicked and relieved at the same time. He was walking through his room and cried all words and emotions together. Jenivere crowed to get him to calm down, but that didn't help. (Name) ignored both and focused on taking care of Garrett. He sat on the desk of Basso and sat with his shoulders leaning against the wall. That felt very cold, because he had to take off his outfit, otherwise (Name) couldn't do much. There he sat, alone in his leather pants and shoes. He watched how she wiped the blood and threw a splash of disinfectant over. Garrett felt the burn and flexed his muscles. (Name) was silent all the time and put a small cloth over the wound and tied a bandage around. Garrett relaxed when he felt her fingers on his skin. He was excited, but managed to control himself. (Name) threw away the bloodied cloth and helped Garrett dressed.
"Thank you," he said.
"You're welcome" said (Name).
"I'm glad you're both right" said Basso. "Can I see it?" Garrett looked (Name) to. She shrugged. Garrett pulled the necklace out and held it for Basso. "It's even better than I expected" Basso took chained. Garrett didn't release it, however. Basso looked at him and let the necklace go. Garrett pulled the hood of (Name) down and put the chain around har neck.
"This is yours" he said. His voice reached at (Name) and gave her the same shock as when she heard his voice the first time. Garrett then took her by the arm and pulled her out towards the clock tower.