Chapter 3

Hiccup's pov

I was chatting with my bro when I suddenly realized that the whole class went silent.I turned my head to see what happened.Damn,no wonder.She had these hypnotizing pair of blue eyes,beautiful golden hair and a gorgeous face.I tried my best not to do anything and remind myself not to have lust,and remember that I have Claire.

But I cant help thinking about her.

*************

I managed to not stare at her.Okay maybe I glance at her a few times.But that wasnt too bad.Right?Okay I guess I do kinda like her.Just wondering what's her name tho.Hmm.I could go ask her.So I decided when lunch,Im gonna go sit with her and talk about life and stuff and yea,hoping we could get off as friends.I was heading towards her table when suddenly someone pulled me.

"Hey Hicc!!"

Welp now I know my plan isnt gonna work.

"What C?"

"Just wanted to be with my bf,why,cant I?"

"Well,okay,"

So I basically didnt get to meet her,*sigh* you know why,but I dont blame Claire cause we havent been hanging out much.

*******

The last bell had rang,signaling us school is finished.I went to my car and started up the engine.While on the way home,I suddenly saw a familiar girl walking down the street,alone.I thought to myself,what is she doing there?

I slowed down my car so it matches her pace.As soon as she realized I was beside her,she questioned me.I just said to her 'Thought you needed a ride'.Without hesitation,she mumbled a yes and a thank you after getting into the car.

As I started driving,her hair flowed in the air because my car was roofless so the wind was prettu much beating up our faces,well I could at least see the road.

"Wow,you must be rich huh?"She shouted as she tried to look in the wind.

"Nah,not exactly.So,whats your name?"

"My names Astrid,Astrid Hofferson,"

"Oh,my names Hiccup,Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III,"

"Nice to meet you.."

"Yeah,you too.."There was a silence but then I started to talk again.

"So what's your house address?"

******

After a few minutes of driving,we finally made to her house.She got out of my car and turned to face.I guess she was going to say something to me.

"Um hey,thanks for the ride,"she said and smiled.

"No prob,"I said and gave her a little smile too.

"Astrid dear,is that your boyfriend?"Im guessing that was her mom.

"NO,no,nohoho,he's just my friend,"Astrid said flatly.

"Okay dear,you can invite him in?If you want?"her mom asked.

Astrid was looking at me,waiting for an answer.

"So?"

"Um yea,sure,"

So I got out of my car and locked it,then went inside.

"Mom,we'll be in my room!!"Astrid shouted,

"Okay honey!!Dont do anything weird!!"

"Ugh mom,please dont think like that...."she said while messaging her temples.

So we went upstairs and to her room.

Astrid's pov

"So,this is my room,"I said awkwardly while rubbing my arm.

"Nice.."He went and sat on the bean bag.

"So um,where do you live?"

"I used to live on Berk but then moved here,"

"Wait,you use live on Berk??!!"

"Yea,why?"

"I use to live there too!!How come I've never seen you?"

"Hmmm,no idea,"