Chapter 6

Astrid's pov

I woke up by the sound of the alarm.It was Saturday.I woke up since I couldn't sleep again after the beeping alarm. Thanks a lot  .So I went to the toilet and brushed my teeth then took a shower.I wore my clothes then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Hey mom,"

"Hey honey,"

"Where's dad?"

"Still sleeping.He watched football yesterday the whole night,"

"Oh ok.."

So I continued to eat my breakfast. After that,I decided to go for a walk at the park.It would be nice to have some fresh air.So I walked to the park.

Hiccup's pov

I was already downstairs eating breakfast,then finished breakfast. I then decided to take a stroll at the park for some fresh air.

***********

I reached the park.I then saw someone familiar. She had a golden braided hair.I quickly memorised her and she was Astrid.I decided to go and say hi to her.

"Hey Astrid,"

"Oh hey Hiccup,"

"What are you doing here?"

"Just decided to take a little stroll...how bout you?"

"Same too.Wait,you live around here?"

"Yea!!"

"Me too!!"

"So um,could I join you?"

"Yea sure,"

So I spent at the park with her.Its nice to spend time with someone else,rather than my girlfriend.Astrid is a great person to talk to.She listens to you,she cares abour your problems,unlike my girlfriend . She doesn't care about your problems or anything.All she just talks about is about our marriage and all and how many babies and names.Why would she be talking about that right now?We haven't even graduated yet.And I dont even think I would want to have a marriage with her.Maybe...wait,what?I dont want to?!Uh oh.That explains it.Confess time.I am in love with Astrid.Oh gosh.I dont even know if she even does like me.And how do I tell this to Astrid.Ugh.And now Astrid is poking me because I suddenly stopped.on my tracks.

Astrid's pov

Gosh is Hiccup okay?He looks confused.But at the same time,cute!!Wait,what am I saying!Nu-uh Astrid!You aint fallin in love with this guy.

But why?

Because,the word love doesn't exist in my world.

Then make it exist.

Oh what was that word that you said?Oh I couldn't hear...

Whatever..

And im having an argument with my mind..

I shook my head and asked Hiccup if he is okay again.

"Um hey Hiccup,are you okay?"

"Y-yea....im fine.Thanks for asking.."

"No problem..."

"Shall we keep on walking?"

"We shall.."

We walked around the park while talking about our problems and other stuff when suddenly it happened again.Why does it always happen when im with him?He excuse himself for a while to talk tp her.

Hiccup's pov

C:Hey babe..

H:What??

C:Just wondering what your doing?

H:Oh...well if you must know..I am spending time at the park with Astrid...

C:Who's Astrid?

H:The new girl in school...

C:What??!!!Your with her??!!!And not ME?!Hello?HELLO!!!

Claire's pov

What??!!!Heis at the park with her?!And not me?!Ugh!!!I SWEAR I want to strangle that (insert bad word).She's STEALING MY BOYFRIEND!!!Ugh....I gotta get my babe...No one,I mean NO ONE EVER TOUCHES HIM EXCEPT ME!!!Im going to go and GET him.I got in my BMW and drove as fast as I can to the park.