Chapter 1

~Y/N POV~
I sat in the dinning room of the orphanage. The staff went to go get the food for the kids. The children rolled up paper balls and threw them at me. Kids laughter was heard in the room. One kid stood up. That kid is Chase. He is the strongest boy in the orphanage. He has been my bully since he arrived. He walked towards me and grabbed me by the hair.
"Come on punk, fight me or ya scared?" He says while laughing. I don't respond, I just look down at the ground to avoid eye-contact.
"Aww does 'lil (y/n) want her mommy? Oh wait she doesn't have one and will never have one either." He said. I felt my tears wanting to fall but I didn't let them. Chase dropped me making me fall on the floor hard and he kicked my stomach. He then went to go sit down from where he came from. I tried to stand up but failed. I tried over and over until I finally stood and limped to my room.I took out the phone my mom gave me for a present and put on my favorite song, (f/s).
I stayed in my room for the rest of the day. At 8:28 pm, Chase came in and closed the door. He walked over to where I was ( which was on the bed) and slapped me... Hard. He then punched my stomach and hit my arm. I sat there with tears falling like a waterfall. I then saw something sparkle in Chase's pocket. He reached for it and took it out. The sparkly thing was a knife. A pocket knife to be exact. I scooted as far away as I could until my back hit a wall. Sadly he came over to me and aggressively grabbed my arm. He started cutting large scars and wounds on my arm. A lot of blood came pouring out and fell on the ground. After a while of him cutting my arm he left me to bleed out. I started to feel light headed as my vision started to blur. I soon blacked out after hearing one of the staff shout " DINNERS READY!!"