Chapter 7

A/n:sorry I didn't post, I have school project that is really bugging me. Any ways onto the story.
~Darks Pov~
When we arrived at the store, (y/n) was astonished. She looked around with wide eyes, and a big grin. I lightly chuckled at her reaction. She grabbed my hand tightly as we walked around. We went to the kids clothing first.I walked to the girls side, and then I felt (y/n) let go of my hand.
"I'll also look for some clothes." She said
"Okay, just don't go far." I told her as she walked away. I got some shirts with the color (f/c), (2f/c), and (3f/c). 1 minute passed and (y/n) came back with a (f/c) shirt that says "don't wait. The time will never be just right". She also had a pair of black jeans.
"You want those?" I asked. She nodded her head as I smiled. I grabbed them from her and put it in the basket along with the others. We got some shoes and then paid. We were walking towards (f/r) ( favorite restaurant), that is until I heard (y/n) scream. I turn around and see (y/n) being carried away from me by a man.
"Hey let go of my child!!" I yelled as I chased him. The man sprinted off towards a crowd of people. Once I went towards the crowd, I already lost him. I lost the man who took (y/n) away from me. I did not give up, as I looked around madly. I looked for hours, until night was coming. I finally decided to go home and ask for help. I teleported home and instantly called Wilford. The one reason why is because he loves kids. I grew worried as I thought more and more about (y/n).
I just hope my little firefly is alright.

A/n: again I am sorry for not posting in a while.