Ch. 5: The Night Before

"No! Mirelle! NO!" said a voice in the distance. There was a long thin bridge in front of me, but I couldn't reach it. All around, I was surrounded by huge forest trees that seemed like they had faces in graved in them. Standing next to one of the trees was a man that I've seen before. I believe he was in some sort of movie or play. My hand began to slip off of the rock I was holding to, "Help me Bill!" Only two fingers were holding on but then I suddenly fell and continued to fall down to the burning lava in the creeks of the Earth's ground...

I woke up by almost falling half way out of the bed. Did I ask for Bill's help in my dream? I wonder how that came up since he was my 7th grade math teacher. My eyes fluttered open as I saw the room was already light. I looked to my left to see a huge window that was opened and a bed. I had no clue where I was or what had happened.

I pushed my body so I sat up on the firm mattress and began to feel nauseous. Making my way to the bathroom, I saw tones of empty bottles and cigarette blunts. I sat next to the toilet, but nothing came up. What the hell could've happened last night?

I turned to see myself in the mirror to be shocked by how horrendous I look. Quickly seeing myself, I turned the sink faucet on and began rubbing away my old makeup. After I was done, I looked up to notice how lighter of a shade of green my eyes were.

I decided it would be best to shower because I stank of alcohol and to be cleaned up. About ten minutes later I was done and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my curvy body. I could tell my hair wouldn't be dry in a while so I just began to blow dry it.

Robert's POV:

"Jimmy, lets go back upstairs to see if the bird is away yet," I said as I picked up another blueberry muffin on a napkin.

"Alright," he said as he wiped his mouth. We left Jonesy and Bonzo downstairs in the cafe so they could talk about what they were planning on doing this evening. As we entered the elevator, Jimmy just leaned against the wall.

I chuckled a little at him knowing that he wasn't feeling to well, "See I told you."

"Oh shut up Percy, you just didn't want to get as drunk as I did because you knew we were going to be expecting company from the the studio office," said Jimmy as he was moaning holding for his head.

We got to the hotel room and noticed that Mirelle wasn't sleeping anymore, but she was probably in the bathroom since the door was closed. Jimmy sat down on the edge of the bed and began strumming his guitar quietly while I just layed half way down on the small sofa.

Suddenly we heard the bathroom door open but no one came out and then the noise of a hair dryer began. Both Jimmy and I glanced to each other but didn't say anything. Mirelle probably didn't even notice we were sitting there because it seemed like she was just paying attention to her hair. Jimmy leaned his head over to the right so he could take a look at her and I knew what he was doing, "Ah Pagey, stop checking the young bird out already," I said. He turned to me and just smiled.

Jimmy's POV:

Damn, what a great body she has. She wasn't like any of the other girls I'd ever seen before. It seemed like she really didn't care of what other people thought of her just by the way she acted by doing things. There was just something about her that I fancied, not just how perfect her curves were, but how she was in the inside.

Mirella's POV:

My hair was almost half dry when I heard some kind of laughter coming from the room so I turned off the machine and peeked out from the door way. Sure enough both Robert and Jimmy were there just laughing and starring at me. I gasped and quickly shut the door so they wouldn't see my half naked body, even though I had a towel on, I felt like I had been exposed.

Robert's POV:

"Oh Jimmy look, you scared the birdy away already," I said as I up and headed over to the small round table. He just glared at me and continued with his guitar.

Mirella's POV:

I put on the pair of jeans and a shirt that I found already in the bathroom not caring whose it was, just as long as I had something to wear. I took a deep breathe in and opened the door.

"Goodmorning Mirelle," said Robert as he turned around from the table smiling.

"Well it seems like you both have already gotten a good morning by seeing me in the bathroom," I said as I made my way over to the bed side table. Jimmy just looked over at Robert and they smirked at each other.

As I walked past Jimmy, I could see that we was starring at me. I looked down at him and he just had that look in his eye that made me feel all jumpy. He continued to look at me until I sat down and the began, "So love, are you hungry?" followed by a wink.

"Well actually, I want to know what exactly happened last night," I said as I crossed both my arms and looked at both of them. They both kind of laughed until the hotel door opened. Bonzo stormed in as well as Jonesy behind him.

"Hey look, there she is! The one who got stoned out of her mind," said Bonzo as he turned to Jonesy and began to hysterically laugh at what he saw him holding.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped about what seemed like a whole mile. I turned to Robert remembering that he was the only one who wasn't that drunk from the bar.

"I smoked weed!" I said questioning all of them. Bonzo then added "Quite a lot actually."

I got a more worried look on my face and I could tell that Robert saw it too, "Hey don't worry, nothing bad happened, we all just were joking around and talking."

I started to talk, but it was hard to get the words out, "I-I've never done drugs before or ever gotten s-so drunk that I don't even remember what happened." I remembered that I had smelled some kind of stench when I woke up this morning.

"Wait, what time is it?" I asked while I began looking around for my watch. Jonesy lifted his arm and said, "It's 2:37."

"2:37!!" I yelled out.

-------------------------------------------------

After about an hour of talking with the rest of them on what we did last night, I felt much better. They just said that I talked a lot about random things like my first crush in 3rd grade back in the U.S. I guess I really was out of my mind.

I decided it was time to go back to the house so Emily wouldn't get to paranoid about where I was. I was fixing my jacket that I had and heard a soft voice come up behind me, "Hey Mirelle, I wanted to ask something." I saw that it was Jimmy standing there.

"Oh hey. Yeah go ahead, what is it," I said looking up to him.

"I need to talk to you about something. Maybe tonight can you meet me at Kennington Park?" he asked as he fidgeted with his fingers.

"Um sure, I'll meet you there," I said as I smiled to him. I heard him say okay as he walked off after he said goodbye. I continued to look at him as he walked away. I wonder what he had to ask while humming The Night Before by The Beatles and then laughed to myself.