||3|| Ignoring

Taehyung's POV

So, this is it.

I enter the building and start walking to my locker.

"Heyyy Taeee, where were you all summer?" I turn around and see Jimin.

"Hey Jimin, I was in Tokyo with my parents, what about you? Did you go to a lot of parties?"

"For sure! I had a lot of fun the last weeks, it was amazing!" he says smiling.

"Nice to see you again Jimin, but I think we need to go to class."

Right then the bell rings and I wave at him while walking away. 

Don't get me wrong, Jimin is a really nice guy and I get along with him really well. But the problem is, I never really had that great friends. I only have those friends that I talk with in school, but when we go home, we act as if we don't exist for each other. 

It works for me, but sometimes I ask myself how it would be to have a real friend. I don't know when the last time was someone came to my home to chill or me being invited somewhere.

I sigh as I sit down and prepare myself for the class and.... Jungkook... that's when I remember that he has this class too...

I'm happy to be able to see his face again, but I know I'll have that pain in my chest as well.

It's the moment I remember myself that I don't have a chance... he doesn't even see me..

The moment I hear the girls fangirling, I know Jungkook is here. I roll my eyes, but no one knows my heart races like hell. 

I look up and my eyes catch the most stunning sight ever. 

He looks handsome with his tan, shorter haircut, black button up and black jeans..

Not to forget his handsome face, good build body, big hands....

I almost start drooling, so I focus back on the notes on my desk. I rub my hands on my jeans under the table and slide my hand over my forehead, hating how I got all sweaty for such a reason.

Keep cool Tae, you got this.

Jungkook's POV

I walk into class knowing damn well there'll be girls annoying me, everyone staring and Tae sitting at his desk not even paying attention to me..

I stay at the door for a moment, observing everything. I see Tae at his table.