Chapter 1

As I sat on the side of my bed wondering what in the hell just happened I came to a realization..."Adrian is a dick." As soon as the words slipped from my mouth I instantly felt a twinge in my chest. Adrian's my mate. And I was his, but as soon as our eyes met in class I instantly regretted it. But let's start from the beginning shall we ?

~~~

I sat in the front row of all my High School classes, so I thought, Why would College be any different? My first class of the day was "Containing Your Inner Wolf." Yes I'm a she-wolf as well as my whole family, we're what's known in my world as "Pure Bloods" which means both my parents were born wolves as were their parents and so on.

I let my inner thoughts about my class consume my brain as my professor introduced his class and started calling us by name for roll. "Hello class my name is Professor James and I'll be your teacher throughout your four years in this academy, so let's start with roll call shall we ?" "Austin Malone?"
"Present" I could hear bits of What he was saying but honestly I was thinking about my life the past three years and the amazing smell coming from the hallway. "Aly Malone"......."Aly Malone" I heard my brother through mind link saying something but I didnt understand, so I looked over to him and he linked me again this time yelling. "ALY PAY ATTENTION YOU IDIOT, THE PROFESSOR IS CALLING YOUR NAME!" I instantly snapped back to reality and found Professor James glaring at me. I heard a low growl escape his lips as he stared into my soul, I felt like I was going to die of embarrassment right here in the classroom.

"Present!" I basically yelled throughout the class and I heard giggles from all the girls and snickers from every boy. "Professor I'm sor-" my mind trailed off the professors face and onto the gorgeous Boy that had walked into the class. The whole room fell silent as he entered. "Ah- Alpha Adrian it's a pleasure for you to grace our classroom thirty minutes late I may add." The sarcasm boomed in his voice as Adrian ignored him and took a seat beside me. I could feel my heart racing and I knew he felt it too as I could hear his basically bursting out his tight muscle shirt. That my god...showed every ounce of his muscular body from his biceps to his strongly toned neck down to his muscular hands. What was about this boy That made my heart race and my chest heave up and down. I instantly mind linked him and said "Hey I'm Aly."

Eagerly waiting a response. He turned to me and whispered "Hey Mate"

From this point forward, his eyes locked mine and I knew-

He's the one.

A/N

Hey guys ! This is my first story but I'm trying to make it better && entertaining to you readers but I'm nervous as ii said this is my first story !

So please be patient && work with me && I'll see you guys next Time !!