Chapter 7

I grabbed my clothes off Adrian's floor and stuffed them under my arm, making my way to his front door.

I paused in the hallway next to Trayvon's room. Should I confront him? I need answers and explanations.

Why me? Where's his mate? Too many questions flood my mind at once and I ran towards the front door, swinging it wide open and slamming it behind me.

Walking down the hall to the elevator, I thought of Adrian.

Should I tell him? Or let it go. What if Trayvon tells him?! My heart began to race, thumping inside my chest against my rib cage, sending a headache straight to my temples. 

The elevator door opened and stood Adrian with a Cake, balloons, and ice cream. 

"Happy Birthday, Mia Bella."

Well shit.

How'd he figure out today was my birthday. I stood there lips parted slightly staring into those big eyes, searching mine for a response. 

"H-How did you know it was my birthday?" I asked holding my breathe.

"Shaelyn told me." He said with a smirk across his face.

I stood puzzled. He met my Bestfriend?

"So you've met?" I asked standing aside so he could exit he elevator.

He handed me the balloons and kissed my cheek.

"I love you."

"That's not answering my question Adrian."

He laughed and walked to his apartment. I followed behind him hesitant about going back inside.

Definitely need to have a conversation with Shaelyn.

Trayvon was in the kitchen making a smoothie in nothing but shorts.

"What's up big bro."

The devil in human form.

Great as if things weren't already weird between all of us.

"Can I get the apartment real quick Tray?"

He glanced over to me, then back to Adrian.

"No doubt, I'll be at the gym if you need me."

Grabbing his bag from the counter he walked past me towards the door slightly grabbing my wrist and giving it a gentle squeeze, looking into my eyes long enough for Adrian not to notice. Winking at me he left. 

Goosebumps ran up and down my arms, making me grip the strands to the balloons tight, making my knuckles turn white.

"You okay?"

"Mia Bella?"

Lost in thought I hadn't noticed Adrian speaking to me. Everything is happening too fast. From Adrian to Trayvon to my dad. The world is moving too fast and I'm drowning myself trying to catch up.

Adrian cuffed my face in his hands.

"Are you okay babygirl?"

Letting the balloons float up to the ceiling I grabbed Adrian's hand and led him into his room. Pushing him onto his bed I straddled his lap.

"We need to talk."

He sat up running his hand along my waist, up my back.

"What's wrong."

I can't bring myself to tell him just yet. I should but in the back of my mind something is saying don't. Don't get wrapped up in this right now.

"Uh I-I..."

He gently rubbed the small of my back, with a worried look in his eyes.

"Babygirl you can talk to me."

"Let's go on a date." I finally sighed out. I couldn't tell him right now, we just found each other. We haven't even marked each other yet but I knew he was mine.

"I don't care about school, I talked to my mom so she knows I'm not coming in."

He smiled at me warmly and pulled me in for a kiss.

"We can go right now. A breakfast date. Since we failed to eat here, and I'm pretty sure I saw a bag of food in Trayvon's bag. So that cancels the breakfast I actually made"

I pushed a dread behind his ear, stroking his cheek. Taking in the beautiful man in front of me. His muscles flexed as he gripped my waist rubbing my ass in circular motions.

"Let me run home and change."

"No need. I have a sister who left her clothes in my closet, you can pick from those."

I raised an eyebrow, curious as to what kind of clothes were in his closet. I got up from Adrian and walked over to the huge walk-in closet doors.

Pulling back his shirts that smelled so much like him, I came to a variety of jeans and cropped sweaters and bright colored shirts.

Adrian came up behind me hugging me and kissing my neck.

"Take whatever you'd like Mia Bella, I'll be in the shower if you'd like to join me."

Heat automatically rushed to my lady area and I knew he'd smell me. I turned to him, squeezing my legs together, trying not to let my arousal be exposed.

"I'll be right there after I pick an outfit."

Smiling he retreated into the bathroom turning on the shower. I turned back to the clothes and grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and a burgundy colored cropped sweatshirt. Luckily his sister was the same size as me. Laying them across the bed I stripped down to nothing and made way to the bathroom.

Adrian was already inside, letting the steam glisten across every inch of his skin.  I stood in the doorway for a few seconds admiring his body. The way his arms moved as he washed his face. Even the way his ass looked in the shower.

"Don't just stare, come get some." He said through mind link.

I was definitely by any means, going to get some.

A/N

Debating if ii should include the smut shower scene 👀

Anyways, moving on I'm in love with the ideas ii have for this story !

Hope you'll all stay tuned !!!