SOPE SPECIAL!

This was requested by kp0ptrashoof and I'm sorry I've written it so late 🤧🗿 It's just I've been a bit busy with school and netball training. There's been a lot on my mind that is being with my head and I've had a big writers block, so I'm sorry 💜

There's going to be a full story on them as well but this was requested. So if you want to see, wait for the trilogy💗.

Hoseok's P.O.V

I was sitting in my bed, bored out of my mind, with nothing to do at all.

I jumped up and ran to Jimin's room knocking on the door.

"Jimin! Jiminie!! Jimin are you alive! Answer the door please!!" I begged knocking loudly.

"Aisshh. I'm coming hyung!" I heard his muffled reply.

He quickly opened the door and I saw that Jungkook was in his room as well, sitting on his bed shirtless.

I smiled while looking between them. Messy hair and swollen red lips.

My ship is sailing~~

"Hi Jungkookie!" I waved.

"Hey hyung, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm okay but extremely bored. That's why I came to your room Jiminie. Can we please do something? Anything at all!!" I begged, hugging him.

"Hobi hyung I'm a bit busy right now..." Jimin coughed.

"Oh please Jiminie!! I'm going to die from boredom." I cried.

"How about we go to the park?" Jungkook suggested, "It'll be fun and we'll all get some fresh air."

"That's a great idea!! Tell Jin and the others as well! I'm gonna get ready ~"

I jumped back to my room excited. I finally wasn't bored.

Looking through my closet I picked out a pair of black joggers, a plain white t-shirt, and a comfy rainbow hoodie since it was cold outside. Then I got my bunny socks and white shoes with little flowers on them.

"I'm ready! Let's go ~" I shouted jumping out if my room to where everyone seemed to be waiting.

They were all huddled together talking privately. I snuck up behind them.

"What are we all talking about?" I whispered.

"About how when we get to the park we-" Namjoon covered Jin's mouth.

"Nothing. We were just talking about how great everything is going. Haha." Namjoon said awkwardly.

I glared at all of them in turn and finally stared back at Namjoon.

"Okaaayy. Well, how have you guys all been?"

"We've been pretty good. How about you?" Yoongi replied.