Happy Birthday

'Oh my head' I moan.
'Omg Tara are you good?'
When I open my eyes I look into 7 worried faces. Jonah, Jack, Zach, Daniel, Corbyn, Milly and- Who's that girl? She has short Brown hair and the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.
But hold on a second! I just recognize in what awkward situations I am. I'm laying in a ambulance and 7 people are staring at me!!!
'Are you okay?'Corbyn asks 'yeah I'm fine'I say while sitting up. 'Wat happened?' 'You passed out and hit your heat pretty hard' The girl says 'I directly told Tyler to help you' 'Thanks' I say a little ashamed. I hate it when everyones attention is on me...
I stand up with Milly helping me. 'May I ask who you are?' I ask the girl a little embarrassed. 'Yeah sure! I'm Mia, nice to meet you' she says and giggles a little. I think she knows exactly how I feel. That's also why she gave Corbyn a much saying look whereupon he says that they have to go now. 'But we'll of coarse give you the money for the tickets back.' Jonah says. 'No it's totally fine, you don't have to' 'No we-' 'It's fine' I interrupt Jonah. 'If you say so' he says unsure. 'I really don't want to interrupt you, but we have to go'. 'It's okay, thank you for looking after me' They left so Milly and I where the only ones who where still in the ambulance with a nurse who gave me some Chocolate and told me to eat it.
10 minuets later we're already sitting in the car again. This time Milly is driving. This is not how I expected that concert. I'm not really sure if I'm disappointed ore not. I mean I saw them. They really cared about me . That's so cool but I rather would have just listened to the Concert like everyone did.
'Are you okay?'
'I'm fine- I think'
'Do you wanna talk about it?'
'It's nothing important'
'Sure'
'Sure. I'm going to play Hooked okay?'
The rest of the drive we just sing and dance a little, but it isn't like before.

3 Days later

This day is going to be so amazing! At least for Milly. Today is her Birthday and I am just on my way to sneak into her room. When I open the door and walk to her bed, it's hard not to laugh.
I make the light in her room on and with the same move I shout with all my power 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'.
She screams and jumps down her bad.
'Omg' I laugh that looked so funny.
'This is not funny! I could have died by a heart attack!' I can't stop laughing and Milly has to smile too. Ha I got you!
I left her room so she can dress up(what I already did) and to make some pancakes with fruits. We both love them so it's just the perfect breakfast.
15 minutes later Milly finally comes into the kitchen so I can tell her what I've planned for that day.
'Okay Milly. Because it's your 20th birthday, I have something reeaaalllyyy special planed for you'
Milly looks up from her pancakes, and that usually happens never !
'We'll go shopping and I'm going to pay for all!!!'
' What? This is so amazing Tara! Thank you sooo much' she said by walking to me to give me a long hug.
'You are so cute do you know that?'
'Yeah I know' I say and we both have to laugh. 'Let's Go!'

Hey 👋😊
I think my chapters are all going to be a little shorter so I can post them more often. Hopefully you enjoyed this new chapter
Byyy♥️