Shopping tour!!!

This was a really great idea for a birthday present! I love to go shopping with Milly cuz it's always fun. 'Let's Go to the Gucci shop!' 'Yeah of coarse. You can do that when you are rich' we both laugh and go into a small shop next to the Gucci shop. (Wow that was hard to explain 😂). 'Can I help you?' The Shop assist asks. 'No we're just looking a little around' I say and start looking at a some cloths. By walking trough the shop I recognize a really cool looking shirt. It's a white crop top with a red rose on it. It's really beautiful. But at the same moment I wanted to take it to try it one, someone else also did. 'Hey!' We both say at the same time. I look up to see who tried to take my the shirt away, when I recognize her. 'Wait! I know you' I say by still starring at her. 'Yeah, I know you too! You where the girl who fainted, aren't ya?'
'Possible-' I say a little ashamed. Now Milly also comes to us. 'Oh hey Mia' she says like they would have been friend since elementary school. They even hug each other. ' seems like you know her better than I do' I say to Milly who smiles and responds 'Yeah we had lots of time to get to know each other while you slept in the ambulance' 'I didn't sleep!' We all have to laugh because that sounded so help less. 'So what are you doing here?' Milly asks. 'Oh Christina and I had a day off so we decided so go a little shopping with the boys'
'The boys?' I ask 'Wait, I'm going to call them so we can meet.' 'Em okay' I say
'Christina are you coming?' Mia shouts trough the hole shop so everyone turns around. I have to blush but she doesn't care. She's really funny, I like her!
From somewhere at the background comes Christina. Is that possible? She looks exactly like Corbyns girlfriend. No that can't be her, can she? 'Um, hey' I say, still thinking whether she is THE Christina ore not. 'Hey' she says, she seems nice. 'Are you-?' Milly asks. She thought exactly the same what I did. 'Corbyns girlfriend? Yeah I'm' she says like it's nothing. 'So Mia is-?' I ask
'I'm Christina's Cousin. I visit her and we decided to go to Los Angeles so we can visit the boys. Yeah I know, complicated situation' she laughs. 'I call them' Mia says and takes out her phone. While she's talking with the boys we go outside the shop to look from where thy're coming. I turn around and see 5 boy walking out of the Gucci shop, each of them carrying one bag. I look to Milly and we both have to laugh.
They come over to us and my knees are beginning to shake. Damn
‚Heg guys' Zach said really friendly. 'Aren't you guys the ones from the Concert?' Jonah wants to know
I have to blush. They're acting like no girl ever fainted at one of their concerts. 'What was it again?' Corbyn asks while he walks behind Christina and grabs her an her waist. 'Tara and Milly' she responds before I could.
Wow Jack looks in real live even better then on Videos or on stage. What am I thinking! 'Are you good again?' jack asks and his voices so beautiful. 'I-I'm fine' I sag a little shy. Why am I acting like that, that's not how I normally am. Get it together Tara! 'By the way Tara, I really love your outfit!' Mia says and brings me out of my thoughts again. 'Oh thank you Mia'
'It's not as beautiful as yours princess' Jonah gets closer to Mia while he says that. What is going on here?
Oh thank you, I would love to give the compliment back , but unfortunately my Mom always told me not to lie. I'm so sorry' Mia said with a played sad look in her face. We all have to laugh, she is fucking full of surprises! 😂
'I need a coffee!' Mia says. 'I'm in. Wanna come with us?' Jonah asks and I almost lost it,I mean Jonah just asked me if I and Milly wanna go and drink a coffee with them!!!!! With Why don't we!!!! But I'm a good actor so I just say 'Sure' but mentally I throw a party, I mean HELL YEAH!!!

So they met why don't we and it looks like Tara has all eyes on Jack. I have to say... I really can't blame her😂♥️🤭