na jaemin & lee jeno

"Jaemin hyung!" Jeno burst in to Jaemin's dorm room. "I have something to tell you!"

Jaemin had been playing Mobile Legends and he looked up from his phone,"What?"

Jeno sat by his bedside and lay his head on Jaemin's tummy.

"I'm hungry," Jeno pouted.

"Aigoo, Aigoo," Jaemin stroked his head lovingly.

He suddenly grabbed his hair and gave it a good squeeze.

"Who am I to you?" He said, through gritted teeth. "Your personal chef?"

"Nooooo," Jeno wailed, trying to free his hair from his grip.

"Ask Kun hyung." Jaemin let go of his hair. "I'm playing."

"Okay.." Jeno left the room with sulked shoulders.

If you thought Jaemin would be bothered by this, then you are absolutely right.

Jaemin shut his phone and threw the nearest plushie at the wall.

Why do I have to take care of him EVERY SINGLE TIME???? He grabbed at his hair as hard as he could in annoyance.

"What's the problem?" asked Renjun who had been using the bed across the room since it was unoccupied.

Jaemin glared at Renjun.

"This is why I don't give a shit about the others," Renjun scoffed. "I live a chill life."

Jaemin finally had the will to stand up after a few minutes and sneakily left his room.

He looked around and heard Jeno begging Mark to cook for him.

Why he chose Mark? We will never know.

Jaemin quietly set up the utensils and ingredients and soon enough, as he looked up from his work, he saw Jeno across the room, smiling like a kid.

Who wouldn't love that? Of course, not Jaemin.

But he loved his dongsaeng as much as he loves himself.

Jeno sat idly on the counter top, watching Jaemin doing his magic like a cat playing with a ball of yarn.

Jaemin whipped up some delicious stuff and soon enough, Jeno stuffed his cheeks to the fullest.

"Aigoo," Jaemin smiled. "Were you that hungry?"

He took his phone out and took pictures of Jeno for future credit. Just in case Jeno tried using something against him.

Next thing he knew, the moment he looked up from his phone.. all 16 members were there.

——
it's a first! ❤️