qian kun

appreciation chapter for Kun <3

———

Kun wakes up at 8am everyday except Sundays to cook breakfast.

All members are either in school or still asleep.

Honestly, thinking about the Dreamies, he feels pretty blessed to have finished  college and gotten a degree.  He wouldn't have to deal with school while training at SM.

He's probably the only one who finished college, too.

Manager hyungs put him on a water diet but that didn't stop him from cooking breakfast.

It's okay if he doesn't get to eat the food he cooks.

As long as the members get to eat well before they start their day, fills him up.

He cooks for about an hour and delicately prepares their food in lunchboxes and puts them in a bag.

Company's located a few blocks away, anyway. So he doesn't mind if he has to bring his own personal belongings while carrying their heavy lunchboxes plus their water bottles.

As long as the members are happy.

He watches them eat well while he sips from his water bottle once in a while.

The members eat well and say their thank yous and leave their kisses to him but forget to clean up after themselves.

But that's okay.

Kun's job is to take care of them.

He grabs a pack of tissue and cleans their mess. He quietly puts the lunchboxes away and moves to watch their members practice.

Kun doesn't participate much in almost any NCT schedule but he doesn't mind. He enjoys watching his dongsaengs practice and that burns the fire inside him.

He learns a lot every single day.

He doesn't mind if the members make fun of him 24/7. If the members find it funny and are happy, who is he to ruin it for them?

He wakes up in the middle of the night to see his members by his bedside, coughing and asking for help.

Kun doesn't hesitate. No matter what time it is, he gets up and heads to the kitchen.

He feeds his member medicine and tucks him to sleep.

Kun doesn't sleep well but when he sees his members, he feels energized.  He feels happy.

Even if he is tired, as long as they need a friend, he is right there beside them. They just have to ask.

If the members want to pour their feelings out, Kun listens well. He may not understand their situation but he knows how to handle his members well.

If members are hungry, Kun will always be by the kitchen, waiting for someone to ask for his cooking.

If members need a hug, he is just a room away. His arms are open to take in anyone at any time.

He doesn't want the members to do the same thing in return.

He loves them so much.

Just a simple thank you will suffice.