Special Chapter

As you guys can see this is a special chapter because it's thanksgiving. I am not going to post the main story of Eternal Bloodied Petals this week, because it's .... well...thanksgiving. So I'm going to make a (possibly related chapter to this fanfiction) chapter about chapters and stuff? Have any questions about the fanfiction ask away. Have any short stories you want me to write here ask away. 

~Sans jacket~

Sans stared through the store's window, inside he saw a huge jacket that had a lot of fluff on the hood. Sans knew immediately that he wanted the jacket. Even thought it didn't fit him. 

"Son what is it that you are staring at?" Gaster ask Sans

"Dad... um that jacket." Sans pointed at the jacket and turned to his dad.

Gaster looked at the jacket for a while and shook his head. 

"Sans it's too expensive." 

He gave Gaster a heartbroken look. He refused to give up on the jacket so soon. In fact he was determined to get that jacket.

Sans gave his dad the adorablest puppy eyes that he could muster. And then started begging his dad to get the jacket for him.

"Dad this jacket is telling me to wear it please!" Begged Sans

Gaster sighed and shook his head again. 

"The things I do for you." Whispered Gaster as he walked toward the jacket. 

When Sans realized that  Gaster was going to buy the jacket, he burst into tears and gave his dad a very tight hug. Gaster bought the jacket the Sans and handed it to him. Sans stared in awe at the jacket. He hugged it and put it on, sure it was oversized but that didn't stop him from loving the jacket. 

"So? Do you like it?" Asked Gaster as he smiled

"No... I love it!" Yelled Sans "Thanks dad! I love you!" Sans hugged Gaster and giggled as he was lifted from the ground. 

Gaster smiled and they made their way home. He was happy that his son loved the jacket, but he was internally crying his poor poor wallet. 

~End of Sans jacket~

~Frisk and Jean~

Frisk sat on the swing and watched the clouds slowly move in the sky. 

"Frisk?" 

Frisk knew it was her brother by the sound of his voice. 

"Yeah jean?" Said Frisk not looking away from the clouds.

"It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing. Flowers are blooming." Said Jean as he walked toward Frisk. "On days like this kids like you... should be having fun!" 

Frisk got up from the swing and looked at her brother. He was wearing his signature apron that was light green, and it had a tine heart on it.

Frisk smiled "Yeah? Well how was cooking class?" She asked Jean

Jean sat on the swing and thought for a moment. 

"It was good. We learned how to make macaron's today." Said Jean "Wait I saved some for you."

Jean digged into his pocket and pulled out a clear bag that was tied with a red ribbon. He held the bag out for Frisk; who took them.

"You didn't have to you know that right." Said Frisk who examined the macaron's. Their was many different colors of macaron's in the bag. Undoing the ribbon Frisk reached into the bag and took the chocolate and took a bite. 

"Well I did it anyway's after all you are my beloved little sister." Answered Jean

Frisk ran and hugged Jean; who hugged back.

"Thank you."

~End of Frisk and Jean~