Chapter 3

Sorry for the wait😁😊😀😄😃☺️

Naomi P.O.V💭

12 hours, 3 food stops, 4 washroom breaks. A whole lot of silence as I sat in the back seat with my sister I gave her glances and hugs on the way to Toronto and we made small talk.

I look outside I'm twelve hours away from what I once known. But for every torn ending there always a beautiful beginging. I hope this is it. I have to say I like canada I have been here a couple of times before just to see some family I guess. I have never even came to think i would move here. But i did and im ready to start a new chapter in my life.

"Ok where here take everything out my car" Dave said with a tired annoyed voice. I looked out the window. Who shit in his damn cornflakes.

I feel car sick and the seatbelt is all upon me. I got out the car holding the door open for Brooklyn to climb in my arms she tired. I am to but she a youngin. I love saying that cause it reminds me of August Alsina the R&B artist.

" NiNi" Brooklyn said in exhausted whisper while she wrapped her legs around me to level out her weight she getting big.

"Yes" I said while grabbing her suit case. all we bought where are warddrobes and hair things. Don't worry we have a beds i actually have my own room I'm so happy. We know longer live alone with the devil hopefully the abuse will stop. Brooklyn going to share a room with our 7 year old cousin Julia. We're moving in with are aunt and uncle. The house is a four bedroom 3 bedroom upstairs and one bedroom down stairs.its one of those houses where there like a shared house it like 2 houses in one. I get the bedroom in the basement😏 so happy

" Hey you need some help " my uncle said grabbing my sisters bags then hugging me.

"Yes thank you " I said replying to my uncle jay. My auntie Mya came out.

" Baby girl you gotten so big" she said kissing my cheek and hugging me. I chuckled.

" Do you want me to take Brooklyn " she asked

"No I'm good"i said pulling her up more. To support her weight she dead asleep.

"We're lia" I asked calling my seven year old cousin by her nickname.

" She in her room I asked her to come outside but she was like mom do you not see I'm busy I swear she thinks she grown" my aunt mya said laughing. I really missed her she the closest thing I have left to my mom. I also missed my uncle and Julia.

" Let's go inside" she said motioning me to follow her

" Okay" I said following right behind her the house is not really that big it kinda small but it better than a two bedroom apartment.

" Naomi come here " Dave said

" One second " I said while slipping of my shoes and Brooklyn gosh is this difficult.

" Where can I put her " I asked my auntie may

" In her and Julia room It a upstairs on the right.."

" Ahh okay" i said quickly but slowly walking up the stairs holding Brooklyn. when I got to the I couldn't open it. So I had to call Julia

" Julia" I said in my New York accent hopefully she will remember that. I heard the door open I looked down and saw her she gotten so big she looks just as tall as Brooklyn. We'll She should be there were born on the same day and year.

" NAOMI I missed you so much NiNa" she said hugging my side. I walked in her room.

" I miss you to baby girl" I said while laying down Brooklyn

" Is Brooklyn going to wake up soon " she questioned.

she asked whispering while I put Brooklyn under the covers.

" I don't know when but when she does you two are gonna have a lot of fun" I said.

" How have you been" I said while hugging her

" Good " she said while smiling she was reaching her arms up. I pulled her up and we hugged for a very long time i really missed her we were all very close before my mom and brother Were killed. I remember travelling every holiday and summer vacation to see them and after the Bareil everything in my life went from bad to worse.

" NAOMI" Dave called. I quickly put down Julia and ran downstairs.

" Yes" I said in croaked voice there was a lump in my throat.

" Where the fuck have you been'' he said with no care in the world in front of his brother, sister in law, draughter that is asleep, and his six year old niece.

" Umm" I said looking down

" Didn't you fucking hear me calling you ANSWER ME" he said angered by my silence

" yeah" I said in a voice barely above a whisper.

" Are You Deaf do you hear me talking to me answer me" he said with rage.

" I was bringing Brooklyn to bed" I said while stuttering

" What else where you doing cause I know I damn well heard a full ass conversation upstairs'" he questioned

" I was talking to Julia " I said referring to my cousin. While barely talking over a whisper again.

" Your fucking pissing me off today man you have one more strike before I whoop your damn ass and matter of fact when we go out tonight I want you to pack away my clothes and Brooklyn clothes and the neighbours are coming over so don't do anything stupid, make sure this house is fucking spotless by time we come back UNDERSTAND" he said referring to my uncle and aunt.

" Yes" I said with tears on the brim of my eyelids threatening to fall out if I took one more step.

" YES WHAT" Dave said

" Yes daddy " I said with tears streaming down my face . I'm scared what is he going to do to me I thought what If he rapes me again I hate it when he does that.

" Get out of my damn site " he hissed. I just franticly looked around not knowing where to go. So I looked to my uncle and aunt.

" Alrighty then Naomi I show you to your room" my aunty mya said trying to ease the tension. she opened a door and turned on the light. she motioned her hand for me to follow her down stairs we went through a very small hallway and that when I saw it my room. She stepped to the Side and let me go in front of her I was still crying. She close the door behind her. She pulled me into a hug. It hurt to hug her because she only thing I have left closest to my mom and I wished it was my mom holding me but we both no it's not .

" It's okay babygirl everything is going to be okay" she said trying to silence my sobs.

" Why is he so mean to me " I said whimpering through my tears .

" He just stressed okay he has no job or money. Don't worry everything is going to be okay it's all just a phase he going through ." She said trying to reassure me that everything is going to be okay.

You mean to tell me that everything that has happened in my life is all because of this "phase". Beating my mother and raping my mother in front of her kids was just a "Phase". Taking turns beating my mom, sister, brother and me was a " Phase". Taking a sexual interest in me at the age of three, Molesting me , Raping me , slamming my brothers head in to the wall, Putting my sister in scolding hot water, knocking my mom out, Starving me when I got pregnant at the age of twelve by him , Ripping my mothers hair out, Giving my brother a black eye, punching me and my sister, slamming my mothers head on a glass table until it breaks and last but not least ,men repeatedly Whip and Beat my mother unconscious was all just a

Quote on Quote PHASE

Thank you so much for reading is it 👍or👎 anyways ✌️