Chapter 8

Naomi P.O.V

I have been in Toronto living with my aunt Mya and Uncle jay's house for about 4 months know. The Abuse hasn't stop in fact it has gotten worse because my dad changed his shift and he is no longer working long hours any more. My uncle has been Winning all his court cases as a lawyer. Aunt Mya is acting very weird and suspicious lately. Julia found out about my secret because Brooklyn told her it was apparently and accident. Trey and Daniel have been coming over but I mostly go over there to chill know. We have all grown pretty close in these past few months especially me and Cash . I've learned a lot about them and they have learned a lot about me and the sweet part is they gotten so close to Brooklyn she actually talks to them as if there her brothers it's pretty cute. Right know I'm getting ready to go to a party. That Trey is dragging me to its actually Juan birthday party, the other day i was with
Trey and I ended up falling on top of him but in actuality I kinda just pretended to fall into his lap, don't tell him I said that.

He calling me right know.

" Bae" Trey said into the phone. oh yeah I forgot to mention he call me his girl so were kinda dating but I'm not aloud too so we just act as if were bestfreind.

" Yes baby" I replied as I finished My makeup for the party

" Are you almost ready " he asked

" Yes you can come over know I'm in my room " I said as I slipped on a my brown leather heels. I have too say I look good. I was wearing a black skirt that came mid point above my knee, a long sleeve knitted burgundy half top, stockings, gold accessories. For make up I had on a red lip, mascara, and eyeliner wing with a tip of gold liquid liner.

" We're home " I heard heaven say. As she opened my bedroom door and jumped on me and hugged me I seen My baby and Daniel there. I smiled at her and said

" Shut up heaven you don't live here" I said chucking and pushing her off me she actually really small and light.

" I'm gonna move in soon " She said chuckling and everyone else started laughing

" Nina you look good " Trey said as he walked up to me and gave me a hug and wrapped his arms around me

" Thank you so do you " I said while hugging him back

" Aww you guys are soo ugly together" Daniel said in a jokingly manner. I heard heaven bust out laughing she was literally rolling on the floor.
Me and Trey gave him the cut eye and kissed are teeth at him in a joking manner.

" You guys ready to go " Trey mom said as me and Trey quickly tore are body apart from each other. We all nodded and followed her to the car.

Juan P.O.V

I'm so hyped for my party the whole squad coming through. Anyways it's at Mandarin cause I gotta eat and so does the squad. So right know I'm at Mandarin a little early my Momma getting everything paid for she the real MVP and my baby sister is crying so much she only like 6 months I'm not really good with infants so I tried to soothe her bye rocking her In her little seat thingy I don't know what that shit is called. I checked the time my best friend should he pulling up know with his girl and his brother and his brother girl with his mamma.

" Happy birthday bro " I heard Trey and Daniel say in unison as I got up from my chair and we did our handshakes, Nina just stood there and smiled but heaven seem to be arguing on the phone in Arabic with her mom. Nina shy so I just went up to her giving her a big hug squeezing all the bones in her back.

" Okay you can put me down know " She said laughing and begging Trey to help her from my hug. For a 13 year old I was pretty tall and strong. My baby sister started crying again so I put Naomi down and walked over and took my baby sister out of her car seat and i started rocking her. Daniel put his arms out to help me and rook her from me and started rocking baby Haley but she just got louder, so he decided to pass her to heaven who was so short that when she held Haley she was to small. So heaven passed the baby to Trey who was actually doing and okay job but couldn't get Haley back too sleep. So are last was resort was quiet but pretty Naomi Davis. So when we passed Haley to Naomi she started rocking her and baby Haley started to calm down minutes later she was sleeping peaceful like a good baby should.

" Wow your going to be a good mother one day " Trey said

Naomi P.O.V

I might already be one soon I thought.