Blue Skies

| A Smarcus story . . . |

{380 words calculated}

Note: You must use your mind to put parts together, for there isn't any real dialog, only lines of words stated by the characters. Also so it's like reading your own way of seeing this story, don't be shy if you want to comment and say how you read it, I'd love to see how people interpreted their own ways/views on the story :)

“You know what I want?!”

“I want to live.”

“I want to.. make it through one more day without a single suicidal thought running through my mind and toying with my emotions,”

“Do you know how painful that is?”

“Well you don't.”

“Because it's something that kills you a little bit more every night as you lay your head still on a warm, comforting pillow.”

“It picks at your soul and slowly begins to bleach the light with darkness, making you feel absolutely nothing, I!-”

“Simon..”

“Just leave me alone already! It's like- No, I don't even know you!”

“Simon...”

. . .

“Let go of me!”

“No”

“Let go of-”

. . .

“What are you doing...”

“Hoping that you'll understand...”

. . .

“Nn, M-Marcus, it.. hurts

. . .

“Shh.. just relax-”

“I can't relax!”

. . .

“Your skin... it turned-”

“The color of nothing? Darkness? See! I told you! It's taken over me and I'm scared! Ok?! I'm scared and I-I! I can't-”

“Simon-”

“Please...”

. . .

“Marcus please....”

“I don't want to feel like this anymore...”

“What do you me-”

“I don't want to feel this emptiness anymore! I want my heart and soul back! I want it so I can finally tell you that I-”

. . .

“That you.. what?”

. . .

“... Love you..”

. . .

“Simon-”

“I want to hold your hand and... be around you, talk to you, hug you, touch you, kiss you, smile with you..”

. . .

“I want us to wait out the rainy days so we may go out to seek blue skies.”

“Explore new things and learn more about each other...”

“...Never be-”

. . .

“...driven apart..”

. . .

“.. Marcus-?!”

. . .

“W-What was that for...”

“A kiss while we wait for our blue skies,”

. . .

“A prayer that you may reach out in the emptiness you feel and take my hand, so I may lead you into the light of hope.”

“Because Simon...”

. . .

“Without you,”

“I would be lost in the nothingness forever.”

✟️