...what day is it?

TZUYU POV

*A DAY BEFORE TZUYU WENT MISSING*

I woke up in my dorm, I've been getting weird texts from this fan account, I block them but they end up making more accounts. Luckily I was able to disable my DMs.

I got up and walked to the kitchen to have a small breakfast. Lately I haven't been feeling hungry. I heard my phone go off, assuming it was Sana I picked it up to see an unknown number messaging me.

"Hey sweets, I'm coming to pick you up. Dress nicely!" It read.

My heart dropped.

Without thought I messaged back.

"Who is this?" 

"You're fiance silly"

"You're mistaken, I'm not a fiance to anyone"

"Don't be so silly Tzu, You're gonna marry me anyways, and no, this isn't little miss Sana"

I threw my phone onto the couch, luckily, so it wouldn't break.

Tears started to form in my eyes, I rushed over to Chaeyoungs to see her brushing her hair. She turned over to me and her eyes widened.

"Whats wrong?!" She said, rushing over to me.

I dragged her to the living room and showed her all the messages. She read them with an angry face.

"Lets tell our manager, we can sue this person!" We both nodded and Chaeyoung wiped my tears and hugged me tightly.

We got ready for our busy schedule and went off to tell our manager.

~time skip~

We walked out of our stage. Clapping since it went well.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around to see Sana. 

"Hey honey!" Her cute voice said. I smiled.

"Hey! Did you see the stage?" 

"Yeah! You did so well" She smiled and hugged me.

I tried to hide the feeling of what if that tzutzu person was watching me right now and I don't even know it. 

I saw a hand wave in front of me.

"You alright?" Jeongyeon asked me.

I blinked and smiled, while nodding.

"Yeah I'm fine...Just got lost in thought" She nodded and went off to get a snack for us to share.

Sana noticed that I wasn't myself and suggest for me to sit and relax. I agreed and sat down, shaking my head to get the scary thoughts out my head.

~Yes or time skip?~

I was walking to a convenience store with a body guard, I went to get some drinks for me and Chaeyoung.

I walked in and went straight to the drink section, don't wanna get distracted from all the sweets that are in the store!

The body guard started to talk with the store clerk, as I heard the bell that a new person entered the store. I picked out my drink for myself, I turned my head to quickly get knocked out.

It all faded to black...