What Is Love?

I woke up a leg wrapped around mine and a foot with red polish on it in my face. I sit up and see everyone from last night all tangled in one bed. I felt a smile creep on my face as I look at the clock on the night stand. It was three o'clock in the morning and we had to leave out at six thirty. I notice Jay and monster left cause they have to be out early than us. I look next to me and see Larry standing in the door way. He walk over and sits in the chair across from the bed. He looks up and we lock eyes. They were brown again and his face was normal. I was reading his mind and he was reading mine. He close his eyes and tears slowly fall down his cheeks. I slide off the bed but careful not wake anyone. Crouching down in front of him and I take his hands. He looks up and I wipe his tears before hugging him tightly. And that's when his tears began pouring out of him and he squeezed onto me tight.

"I wake up early and I see what I did to Jay and body guards. Lau I so sorry for whatever I did last night. I never do drugs again..."

"Non...why you take drugs Larry?"

"I scared out my mind of what gonna happen to me Lau."

"I not gonna let anything happen to you bro I promise. All that shit with Ron...don't worry about it."

We stood to hug one more time and all I hear is everyone start to fake cry and 'awwww' at us hugging. I slowly turn around and we roll us eyes at them.

They so extra sometimes.

"We gotta be out of here in three hours so get yall shit and get out"

I made sure they could see me smile before they all attacked me and Larry with pillows.

"Wait I not say nothing!" he said.

(LARRY'S P.O.V)

Soon we all on the tour bus(on time for a change)and of course everyone make jokes of me and Laurent. I stick my tongue at everyone and take a seat next to Amandy. She was hesitant at first but she eventually moved her bag.  We sat for a minute but I knew she had a lot of questions and she concerned. I wanted her to tell me everything on her mind but I know she was scared too.

"You can ask me anything Amandy"

She turn to me and takes a deep breath.

"I dont have a question...you scared me Larry"

"I not trying to hurt you Amandy. The last thing I wanna do is that. I so sorry for making you cry and worry but I not want you in this mess of mine. You don't deserve that love and I care way too much. I think it better to stay the way we are. You know...as friends."

"Be friends after last night?"

"Well yes..."

Before I could finish my sentence she gets up with her stuff and sits next to Dnay. I turn to Lau sitting next Kim and he shrugs. I turn back and put on my beats and blast my music. Taking a deep breath and closing my eyes as the bus pulls off.

It was so hard not to get up and take back what I say but I know that I don't want hurt her even more than I done. And I know she mad at me now but I hope she understand later. I now realize that she feel the same about last night before all that shit went down. We definitely made love to each other. But it crazy how you make love to someone you not in love with. Don't take it wrong cause I care about Amandy so much but I can't say I'm in love cause I don't know what that feel like, I thought I knew. And I guess I can say I'm scared to find out cause the shit I went through with the last girl I care about. That's why it hard to trust new people in my life. They always fuck you over in the end. You put your whole soul, love, and trust into someone cause you have that feeling inside that they the one and they never will hurt you ever. Until the day they stop giving a shit about you and they just stomp all over your heart without any regret.