Part 16: Sand in our Sweaters

Mya Sugars POV

I stood at the bottom of the stares as my family stared at me. I held my gold earrings in my hand and began to put them in my ears. I smiled at them as John opened his mouth to speak. "Mya you look..." He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck.

"All grown up" I laughed softly as they murmured in agreement. I finished putting my earrings in as they all started to gather there things. I unlocked my phone and saw a text from the one and only, Noah Rubio.

Text

Noah :)
Hey I heard you got your phone. See you later sugar.

Mya <3
Okay I'm going to dinner with my family so text me if want to hang ig.

Noah :)
Okay sugar.

Text Over

I  turned off my phone and stuck it in my small clutch. I smiled at the group as everyone grabbed there remainder of there stuff. Olly waited at the door for me as everyone headed out to the car. "How have you been today?" He asked and gave me a soft smile.

"I've been good, how about you?" I listened to the click of my heels as Olly started about his day. I wasn't listening to what he was saying, I was stuck in my own thoughts. I had just gotten ungrounded, maybe I shouldn't go tonight Incase I get caught. On the other hand I did tell myself I had to give Noah a chance.

My stomachs started to toss and turn as we were now in the car. A crips black SUV, when large groups of dangerous people drove in one car, a car like this one was pretty standard. I felt my phone buzz and slipped it out of my clutch.

I unlocked my phone and smiled as soon as I opened the text. It was a picture of me and Noah cuddling on his couch, to be more directed, Noah was kissing me on his couch holding my body. Philip sent me the picture, it was probably from Tuesday. I replayed the memory in my mind and remembered his stab mark.

I should ask him about that tonight.

"Mya" John barked at me, I soon realized everyone was trying to get my attention standing outside of the car. I quickly gather my phone and clutch and jumped out of the car, literally. Dylan catches me making sure I don't fall on my butt and I heard Chloe snicker at me.

"Carful Now Mya" I turned to see Mr and Mrs Rubio, he had a hand on her back guiding her. Noah wasn't too far behind them, He looked gorgeous in a suit. I looked over to Chloe and watched her face deadpan.

"Mr.Rubio, I wasn't expecting to see you, or your family tonight"

"I wasn't ether. Must of been fate"Mr.Rubio had a sly smirk on his face as Olly stepped in front of me, blocking my view.

"We must be going now" John quickly hurried everyone off and grabbed my wrist. "Don't get any dumb ideas Hun." He growled at me and let go of my wrist leaving a red mark. I looked over my shoulder and saw Noah staring at me.
He bit his lip and gave me a very hot smirk when he saw me looking back at him.

I quickly turned back around as my face flushed with read. Chloe lead everyone inside the restaurant. De Rege Bistro was a family owned, Mafia restaurant. It was a hot spot for dinner party's, small meetings and shoot outs. I wasn't sure who owned the restaurant, I think  Tony De Rege father owns it but who knows.

The hostess eyes widened as she watched our group flood into the restaurant. "Right this way Ms. Sugar" Even I could tell she was scared. She must be new. She lead us to private table, which I'm sure was requested by Chloe and handed everyone there menus. I tried to sit as far away from everyone as possible.

After everyone sat down there was one seat left. "Hey is anyone else coming?" I asked Dylan who I was much happier sitting next to than, let's say Olly. "Yeah She will be here any minute" He responded and continued the conversation with everyone else.

After about an hour and a half, I was over it. I slipped my phone out of my Clutch and saw the texts from Noah.

Text

Noah :)
Hey you look bored do you want to come with me

Noah :)
MYAAAA

Noah:)
If you don't answer in the 5 minutes I'm coming over there

Mya <3
Yeah let me ask k

Text Over

"Hey can I spend the night at Missy's? Her boyfriend broke up with her and she needs me." I know I'm a bad liar but I needed to get out of here.

"Sure" Chloe looked at me dead in the eyes and gave a me a scary smile. She knew I was lying.
"Okay bye love you" I grabbed my stuff quickly and kissed Dylan on the cheek before rushing out of the restaurant. As soon as I got outside I pulled out my phone to call Noah.

"I'm right here Love"I turned around and saw him walking over smiling. "Hi" I spoke softly as a smile came over my lips. "I've already sent someone to get my Car." He bent down and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I'm sorry for how I was acting earlier this week. I just love you so much."

"I know" I hugged him and heard the car behind me. I let go and smiled up at him as he lead me the car opening the door for me. "Thank you" I bit my lip and watched him walk around to the driver side. I was so happy to get out of the dreaded dinner.

"Don't do that"

"Do what?" I asked confused and looked over at him as the radio started to play. He scoffed and chuckled to himself.  He set his hand on my thigh and sped off. The same as always.

OMG THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 200+ READ. LOTS OF LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU (: