Chapter 10: Everything.

Susie looks at you plainly, and then sighed, looking down. She stayed that way for a mere 10 seconds, making you want to look at her for eternity. These moments made you melt the most.

Even though these were the most serious.

Then Susie looks up, and places a hand on your shoulder. Usually when people do that, it catches you off guard, but Susie, Susie was different. Of course she was different. She was everything you wanted, but couldn't deal with.

She's like a huge wad of money, except that she's eternal and her worth cannot be counted.

You would call her your world, but you couldn't possibly know every aspect of her like you would the world. So you just called her the most expensive thing that your mind would let you.

"Susie?"

You say, the name making your heart pound. You can't believe that she had caught your heart so early in your time in this town, but it felt like today was so many days. Like so many chapters and so many moments made you where you were right now. Like someone was writing your every move...

;)

Susie smiles a toothy smile and laughs, making you confused but also smile too. "What?" You say, wanting to find out what could possibly so funny. She looks at you, right into your eyes, fringe pulled back and says simply.

"I knew it was you from the time I laid eyes on you."

You knew that she didn't mean it to be extremely cheesy, but the moment held tight onto your heartstrings, making your heart beat in places where it shouldn't be, all over your chest. You place a hand on your chest and look at Susie, forgetting all your stress, all your fear. And finally, again, as if it was such a long time ago, you feel that feeling latching on to you.

Confusion.

"What? Why didn't you say anything?" You say, half surprised, half angry. Susie scratches the back of her head, her smile still on her face. "Well..." She continues, her eyes still looking down. "I didn't think you'd recognise me. At first I was like, "nah that can't be Y/N." And then as the day went by, I just...knew it was you." You look at Susie, bewildered, and then you smiled.

"Remember that time when my sister was addicted to K-pop and we would mock her by singing "Signal bonhae, Signal bonhae" over and over until she got mad? Dancemoves and all."

Susie laughs a deep belly laugh. "Nooo, you're making me remember when I used to wear heaps of bows and stuff! Stop it!" She says, half embarrased, half happy. You imagine you and Susie, both in your sunday best outside of your sisters room.

"SIGNAL BONHAE SIGNAL BONHAE,
TIRIT TIRIT TIRIT TIRIT"

"SHUT UP IM TRYING TO DO COMMISSIONS!"

You both giggled, then younger you would fix up one of Susies bows.

The memory was vivid for you. Susie seemed to be happy discussing the past as well. Then she lit up.

"Remember that time when we would steal cookies from the cookie jar at your place just so someone could say "who stole the cookie from the cookie jar" ? "

"Why would you steal cookies?" Ralsei says, in shock. Kris puts a hand on Ralsei, explaining how stealing cookies was apart of everybody's childhood.

"Yeah! And we would've gotten away with it if your bows weren't so easy to fall off!" Susie can't keep the giggles in anymore, so you both laughed until you both couldn't breathe. "That's right! We got caught because one of my hair ribbons fell off!" "Yeah! Because you just couldn't help but be girly back then, couldn't you?" "Well don't you worry about that now!"