The Day

Alex's POV

I'm finally going to college and I'm free from that a*s Jefferson.

I sigh and I call my friend John Laurens.
He's always there to help. I hear the phone ringing, calling him.

"Hey, Laurens!!"
I smile... but there's an uncomfortable silence.
"Hey, John?"

"HEY ALEX!!"

I look up to see John and I laugh, "You scared me!! I thought you were mad at me for some reason!!"

I run up to hug him and he squeezes me. I laugh and he... starts feeling...

"Hot," I say, "John!! You feel REALLY hot!! Are you sick!?"

He chuckles and looks at his phone
"Well, I'm not SICK but I'm super sweaty."

"Ew!!" I shove him playfully and he laughs. I look at his face, and I start to laugh too. We look at each other and then...

"Hey guys!!!"

Me and John groan we can recognize that annoying Virginian accent. We turn to see that perv. Thomas F*cking Jefferson.

He smiles at me and winks. Ugh. We both know he's 'into me'. But we know he just wants to have some kind of FAKE relationship to make him popular . It's SUPER obvious.

He laughs, "Oh come oooon, AlexANDERRR!!!!"

I laugh. Cuz I just kicked him in the crotch... and the shin. But not at the same time obviously.

I pull him from his poofy hair. It feels soft, like silk, almost. I get close to his ear and blushes crimson but he's good at hiding when he's liking something. I feel like teasing him so, I whisper almost seductively and say,

"Meet me at the art room during lunch and I'll show something nice. I'm not going to ask twice btw."

I let go and he look SUPER flustered. It honestly looks pretty cute. But, I'm not to fall for my high school bully. Plus, I need to look forward to meeting my roommate.

"Hey, see ya Laurens!! I gotta go meet me roommate!!"

I turn to Jefferson and smirk. My eyes looking at him up and down, I feel just the slightest but sorry though. Jk he wishes

"Bye, JEFFY."

I know he HATES being called that. And there's nothing he can do to stop me from saying that.

Thomas' POV

ALEXANDER. HELLACUTELOOKINBUTALSOAPRICK. HAMILTON. JUST KICKED ME IN MY SENSITIVE AREA.

He's hot and all but JEEZUZ that hurt!! And he teases me!?! HELLL NO. NO ONE DOES THAT TO ME.

He also calls me JEFFY?!?!? The fuq?!?! Arrrghhh!!!!

I glare at Laurens.

"Hey!! Don't get mad at me!! I'm only his friend!! But, what he did was funny."

I check my watch. "Sh*t!!" It's 2:50 now and I'm supposed to be meeting my roommate. I'm really hoping I get Hamilton. The cutie will hate it but, hey!! Whatever. If I don't get him I'm hoping I'm getting Madison.

I run to my dorm and check the room number. I look at the number, 4790.