SEVEN

finn's eyes slowly fluttered open, and he momentarily forgot what he was. but as he felt jack shaking him slightly and the sound of the flight attendant asking someone if they wanted sprite, he remembered he was on his way to Toronto.

the boy had spent the week with jack grazer; his best friend. finn hadn't seen him a while, so he surprised him while in LA. jack's face lighting up and the smaller boy running into finn's arms gave him a warm, happy feeling all over. jack always gave him that feeling. in fact, finn hadn't even felt it until he met the curly headed brunette.

now, they were headed to Toronto to do press for IT chapter 2. their fellow cast-mates would be waiting for them.

"i'm bored, finn." jack huffed, looking at the other boy. finn just shook his head and smiled. "what do you want me to do about it? we're stuck on a plane."

jack thought for a moment, not taking his eyes off of finn. what jack really wanted was to go into the bathroom of the plane, shove finn against the wall and kiss every inch of him.

a part of him knew better, and he knew finn was just his best friend.

but the other part of him didn't, and just wanted to try something out.

instead, jack pulled out his headphones and handed one to finn, plugging them into his phone.

"let's listen to music," he smiled cheekily, positioning himself so he was facing finn more. no one could see them here, and there was no one in the seat next to them. jack had the window seat, finn the aisle. finn nodded and bit his lip, putting the headphone in his ear.

suddenly, music filled his ears. the song was familiar, but not quite enough to know what it was called. it was by the neighbourhood, and jack kept looking at finn, expecting a positive reaction. finn couldn't help but smile at the boy and let the music fill his head.

I don't know if we should be alone together
I still got a crush, that's obvious
If nobody's around, what's stopping us?

finn felt himself looking at jack's lips, then his eyes, then up at jack's lips again. he wanted nothing more in that moment to just see what it would be like. to see what it would be like to kiss jack grazer. all the girls who got that experience before were lucky, finn decided.

I don't think that we should be around each other
When you're in the room, you get my eyes
You open your mouth, I'm hypnotized, oh oh

jack didn't even know what was happening as he suddenly felt finn's lips against his. he immediately melted into finn and started to lean back against the window, as finn roughly, yet at the same time gently, kissed him and started to move closer to jack, leaning into him as jack leaned back further.

finn tasted of coca-cola and cinnamon hearts.

jack tasted of sweetarts and iced tea.

odd combinations, but they worked for both of the boys quite well. jack played with finn's hair, and finn started feeling jack's stomach under his shirt. his cold hands received a little gasp from the younger boy and finn smiled as they continued kissing. 

suddenly, finn heard a voice.

"sprite gentlem- oh!"

finn jumped off of jack and jack sat up straight immediately, biting his swollen lip and fixing finn's hair. finn simply smiled at the flight attendant and nodded.

"sprite would be great, thanks!"

jack giggled and retrieved his phone and headphones, which had fallen onto the floor. the flight attendant quickly shuffled away, and the boys smiled, looking at each other with a certain twinkle in their eye.

"are you still bored?" finn teased.

"definitely. we should probably do that again!"

-

that was the dumbest shit i've ever written but i wanted to update his book and i want to get better at kissing scenes okAy