sana's

"Tzuyu-ah, do you want to go on a date with me later?" Sana asked. The two were cuddling while watching some romance movies that Tzuyu randomly bought.

Tzuyu repeatedly blinked and looked at Sana. "What?" He asked. He wanted to make sure that he heard what Sana said.

She kissed his cheek. She found Tzuyu adorable when he blinked repeatedly. "I said, do you want to go on a date with me later?" She repeated.

Tzuyu smiled. Ever since that incident 3 months ago, Sana became more affectionate, sweet, mushy, and loving.

Just like the old Sana.

"Okay." His smile grew even wider when he saw her smile. "But I'll be the one who will take you somewhere okay?"

Sana nodded happily. "Okay!"

"You're so cute." He kissed the top of her nose. "I love you so much." He lovingly said. He wasn't expecting any replies from her. He just wanted her to know that he still loves her.

Sana smiled.

"I love you too."

It was her first reply in how many months.

And she smelled like strawberries.

°•°

After the pair changed clothes, the two went out  while holding hands. It was already 7:08PM when they headed out. They planned on eating outside first before going to the place where Tzuyu wanted to take his girlfriend.

Tzuyu opened the car for Sana in a gentleman way. This made Sana giggle. She muttered a 'thank you' before going in. He closed the door for her before he jogged to the other side of the car and went in.

He started to drive to the restaurant where Sana wanted to eat. As he focused on driving, he noticed a pair of eyes watching him as he drove.

He chuckled. "I might melt you know." He said while he focused on the road.

Sana also chuckled. "I'm just admiring my boyfriend. He's too cool." She complimented.

"You're way cooler than me." He replied.

"I love you so much, Tzuyu-ah." She said, love and affection were mixed in her words.

Shades of red crept on his cheeks as he tried his best not to grin like a maniac. "I love you too so much!" He exclaimed.

"I know. Focus on driving now baby, I'm hungry." She whined.

Tzuyu groaned. "You're so cute. I wish I could kiss you."

As if on cue, the traffic light was red so the car stopped. Sana cupped Tzuyu's cheeks and pulled his face closer to hers. Their lips met and it sent shivers and electricity down to their spines. Sana moved her lips and Tzuyu was quick to catch up with her rhythm and deepened their kiss. He nibbled her lower lip which caused the girl to moan, giving him more access to her mouth. He slipped his tongue in her mouth to intensify their heated kiss.

Their kiss were full of love and passion. It's been so long since they've kissed like this and they both missed it so bad. His kisses went lower to her neck as she tilted her head to give him more access and he proceeded to lick, suck, and bite her neck, causing it to leave a hickey.

Sana moaned as he made marks on her neck, the same neck where he found hickeys that he didn't make. He didn't care anymore.

"T-Tzuyu-ah. . . " She moaned.

He hummed in response.

"I-it's gonna b-be a green light soon."

He immediately stopped and went back to his seat. The light became green and the car started to move. His face was red and so was Sana's. She checked her neck and saw some hickeys on her neck. She tool her purse, took a concealer and applied it on her neck to hide the hickeys and so that she can avoid answering any questions.