42- Forever [Last Chapter]

Sohyun
<After Seokjin's Graduation>

"Wow, you look stunning, Hyunnie."

"And you look very handsome, Seokkie," I walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ugh, you two gross me out," Baekhee rolled her eyes.

"Aw, let them be. They're so romantic!" Jina reasoned with her.

"More like cheesy. Get a room," Baekhee told us.

"You're just upset because you lost that bet to Taehyung and now you have to go as his date to prom."

"I don't want to go!" She whined, "I just wanted a peaceful Friday. Right now I could be playing video games with a pizza box to my side."

"You're lying," I accused, "We all know you like Taehyung."

"I do not!" She turned a light shade of pink and crossed her arms, "He's so annoying and he spams my message inbox all the time and-"

"You and Tae remind me of how Seokjin and Sohyun used to be," Jina teased her, "Pretty soon you two will be like them."

"Don't compare me to them! I will never be that cheesy with anyone, especially not with Taehyung."

"Sure," Jina said sarcastically.

We heard knocking at the door and Seokjin left the living room.

"Baekhee! Your boyfriend is here," Seokjin joined in on the teasing.

"Call him my boyfriend one more time and I swear-"

"Babe, calm down," Taehyung walked over to her with a smirk on his face.

"Don't you call me that-"

"Shh," He put a finger over her lips, "You know you like it when I call you that, especially when we're all alone and-"

She kicked his knee harshly and glared at him, "Stop lying, let's just go and get this over with."

|||
<2 months later>

"The order from table number 3 is ready," My coworker told me.

"Got it," I grabbed the fluffy looking cheesecake and tried to walk gracefully, avoiding to have another broken plate. It would be the third one this week.

"Here you go," I set the plate on the table.

"Thank you very much," The guy said. He's one of the cafe's frequent costumers. I've seen him around here a lot.

"No problem. Would you like more coffee?" I asked him.

"No, it's okay."

"Well, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to tell me," I told him politely,

"Hey, I was wondering...what's your name?"

I guess he doesn't recognize me. Normally everyone knows who I am. I've been on magazines, newspapers, I'm all over the internet...not to brag. After all, I am the daughter of a famous CEO and of an equally famous model. My parents were actually opposed to me getting this job since I could damage their reputation or something like that, but after what happened with my mother, I don't really care.