Chapter 4

Zella's POV

I walked into Cross Academy, not thinking anything special would happen but I was deeply mistaken. I finally found him. My partner. My love. My other half. My mate, soulmate. My darling. After 240 years I finally found him. I still can't believe it. I've waited so terribly long to find him and now that I have I don't plan on letting go. Ever. "Hello, darling." I smiled at him. He didn't respond, instead he just keep staring at me in awe much like the rest of his school is doing. It saddened me I didn't get to hear his voice. I really want to. He looks perfect with his pale skin, sharp jawline, black spikey hair that reaches just below his gorgeous dark blue eyes with long lashes housing them. But something caught my attention. His eyes, even though they are beautiful, look dull. We'll have to fix that. I want to see my mate happy with shinning eyes. Not sad with dull eyes. But not only did his eyes get my attention put his smell. He smelled amazing with his scent of musk, but he smelled like a....human. Not that it'll stop me from mating with him eventually, but many supernaturals dislike humans. I was part of that group untill I found my darling. My father will lose his head if he found out I was mated with a human. That's why I don't plan on telling him untill later. Way later.

I snapped out of my thoughts as soon as I saw my mate shift uncomfortably, probably from the way I was eyeing him down. "Everybody, please get to class. I need to have a few words with Miss Amil." a short man with a balding head said. I'm guessing he's the principle, Mr. Moore.  All the students were clearing out, even my mate. I turned to Mr. Moore. "Could you make him stay, please?" I asked pointing to my lover of who I have yet to have learnt the name of as of the now. Mr. Moore looked over to my darling before nodding his head. "Thank you."

"Mr. Jones," my mate turned around, glancing at me before looking at Mr. Moore. "Could you hold back for a minute, please?" Darling nodded before walking over, glancing at me every step he took. I had to resist the urge to smile at his cuteness. "Miss Amil wanted to speak to you." Mr. Moore said, gesturing to me. I smiled brightly at my darling before walking towards him. Darling seemed to be feeling a bit nervous because he kept glancing at the floor before looking back at me and then the floor again.

I chuckled at him and he looked up with a slight blush covering his perfect face. I chuckled again and he seemed to blush even harder. Thanks to my superhuman hearing, I heard him mumble something about 'Stupid blush. Guys aren't suppose to blush.' I tried not to laugh. Holding out my hand I said, "Hi. I'm Zella. What's your name?" I asked him. He looked at my hand before hesitantly shaking it. I almost melted at the bliss I felt when he touched me. I felt so happy and complete. The misgivings I hade before I got here all faded away into  nothingness. I was so caught up in my own little heaven, I almost didn't realize the sparks emitting themselves from darling's warm hands.

Darling took a deep breath before looking at me with his round dark blue eyes. "Hi. You're gorgeous! I mean, hi, You're Hade! I mean, hi, I'm Hade!" After he was finished introducing himself I was in tears from laughing so hard. Darling blushed again and I heard hum mumble, "Sh*t. Freaking blush." I laughed even harder as he blushed harder. "I'm sorry. I'm usually not like this. I just think you're super beautiful. D*mn it! I meant I think you're super nice." I can see the mate pull is affecting darling as much as it's affecting me. I giggled at his behaviour.

"Thank you, darling. I think you're super handsome." Darling looked down, embarrassed. "You can't be the only one getting compliments here, darling." I teased with a smile. Darling mumbled a 'thank you' while looking at his shoes. I suddenly felt the urge to look into Hade's ocean eyes. I hooked my finger under darling's chin, making him look at me. "Any time, darling." I hugged the life out of him. Suddenly, I heard a throat clear. I knew Mr. Moore was tired of waiting. But, I wanted to spend more time with my mate. I loosened my grip on darling, but not completely letting go of him, just enough to turn around to give Mr. Moore the death stare. He instantly took a few steps back, obviously not being able to handle my glare. Good, I thought. I wanted to be soaked in the presence of Hade, not talking about pointless things, such as my dorm room and classes. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt darling's arms snake their way around my waist, returning the hug. I almost exploded from love.

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter.