sick day (2)

prior knowledge: pretty much the same as last time :)

you were sick. no, not the sick where you coughed here and there, but the kind of sick where you haven't left the sofa in 4 days and an array of tissues surrounded you. you felt immensly awful.

"hello my darling!"
freddie routinely announced as he walked through the dark oak door of the flat you shared.

"oh hey."
you sniffled, giving all your energy to at least make a half-assed attempt at being enthused.

"I uh, brought you some fruit from the kensington market my love. you need the vitamins."
The love of your life put down a container of blueberries, and a few mandarin oranges down on the coffee table.

you smiled up at the man dressed in sunglasses, a denim jacket, and white bell-bottom pants, you thought he looked quite handsome, especially compared to your attire of plaid pyjama pants, satin camisole, and hair askew.

"thank you love."
you said in an unusually raspy voice.

the long-haired man understood that your throat was dry and sore and it hurt to talk, so he simply sat down beside you and put your legs up on top of his lap.

his hands clad with black polish gently rubbed over your calves as the two of you watched reruns of "I Love Lucy" unironically.

freddie was peeling an orange without ripping it apart, making the shape of a male genital with humorous intentions trying his hardest to make you laugh in your ill state.

"oh freddie."
you couldn't help but crack a grin and look down at your lap.

"the underrated form of art my dear!"
freddie joked, holding up the peel and drawing theatrical attention to it.

"if that's what you say."
you laughed, popping a blueberry into your mouth.

"are you questioning my artistic abilities?"
freddie asked, now giving you a peculiar look, over playing his drama.

"i'm just saying that i wouldn't consider orange peels shaped as penises art."
you say simply looking down at your hands.

"well then!"
freddie got up and dramatically sauntered out of the vibrant living room into the kitchen.

you simply chuckled to yourself, shaking your head, not quite having the energy to argue with the man, who you knew was joking. however, as the minutes ticked on by you grew nervous that he was actually mad. sometimes his charisma and stubbornness could create a monster, even if he would never admit to it.

just as you were becoming nervous the stylish man walked out from the kitchen, a small tray in hand that was composed of a cup of tea in an all too familiar cup that had little painted Japanese blossoms on it, along with a tulip in a cup of water.

"freddie!"
you say blushing as freddie but the tray on your lap.

"no matter how feeble your eye for the finer things in life is, i still love you my darling."
freddie said with a slight smirk upon his face, kissing your forehead tenderly.

"what would i do without you?"
you said taking a sip of the warm chai.

"well you wouldn't be drinking that cup of tea that's for sure."
freddie laughed, crossing his arms.

this man...

"now my dear, i am going to pour you a warm bath."
freddie said grabbing the empty container that once held blueberries to throw away.

"and perhaps in a tad i could join yo-"
freddie started.

"freddie!"

note: i accept story requests!!