KHALISH 1

Hello people

This is for my b'day girl...
My jaan...aka...MrsASR

So many people live around you but not all get close to your 💖 heart But WITHIN YOU I have found the perfect friend, Someone, I know will be there till the end ,someone become so dear that with their thoughts its beating starts.

Wishing u a very happy birthday     my beautiful 😍 😘😘💖💖

So here u go...

Proof read : @ArShi_Angel

Still there any mistake feel free to point it out☺️

                     ..........................

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, The great businessman who lives in Delhi alone with his  innocent and cute girlfriend. His family stays in USA. He bought a flat near RM coz his girlfriend khushi, didn't want to stay with him in his home until their relation was  approved by his family. So he decided to stay with her in their apartment but when his family comes to Delhi, he lives in RM.

KHUSHI GUPTA, who is an orphan,traditional yet modern girl lived in orphanage all her life until Arnav came in her life. Once, he had to go to orphanage for some work and there, he saw the beautiful angel playing with kids. Both had an eye locks and hearts were exchanged instantly and then this beautiful journey started. Both of them had mutual feelings for each other but khushi being a traditional girl that she was, refused to Arnav's proposal to live- in but later on, she agreed when she came to know about Arnav’s deteriorated condition due to low sugar level and coz of work overload. How much traditional she was but she couldn't see her love in this condition so she agree with live in with him but on her own terms and conditions. So, Arnav bought an apartment near RM and they started living together but didn't do anything beyond limit. They used to sleep together, cuddling each other in their arms.

One Beautiful Morning;

The lovely couple was sleeping cuddling each other. Khushi’s head was laying over Arnav's chest and his right arm was wounded around waist while left hand was holding her other hand in a firm grip.