KHALISH 9

Hello people....

Am back 🙋🙊😜

PR by PearlOfPacific

                  ****************

Next morning...

Newly wedded Couple sleeping Cuddling in each others arms. Sunrays were peeping through the cracks in the curtain, disturbing the beauty sleep of our newly married couple causing  them to snuggle closer to each other to escape the unwelcome discomfort.

A knock on their door disturbed the couple’s sleep as Anjali comes to wake them up.

“Arnav. Get up. Today is my first day in this home please I don't want to be late.” khushi said panicking sitting on bed.

“Khushi let me sleep and you too sleep.” Arnav pull her on the bed again to rest his head on her shoulder.

Khushi gasp and push him as Anjali threats she has a spare key and giggles. 

“DI, I'm anyways shameless. It's your decision now.” Arnav shout back hearing Anjali’s threat. Anjali gasp other side of the door than giggle.

“Khushi Ji please, come down soon. It's your first day after marriage. Nani is waiting  for you.” Anjali says before leaving.

Khushi flare her nose at Arnav seeing her clothes under him. She beat him to get clothes but Arnav take her under him and started dropping wet kisses on her arms and shoulders. Khushi’s eyes pop out and she stared at him in anger. 

“I am touching you after so many days Khushi. Lemme na.” Arnav said pouting. 

Khushi’s anger go away in wink seeing his pouting face and she kissed him on the lips. “Okay tonight, promise. But right now please get up.” Khushi said caressing his cheek. Arnav nodded reluctantly and both get up. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A week passes and Nani gives them honeymoon passes. Khushi hesitate taking them and look at Arnav who is besides her on the dining table. He nodded at her to take them with a smirk.

Khushi show him her big eyes and then looked down blushing as he put his palm on her thigh. Khushi struggle breathing hard and try to let his grip off but he hold more tight.!

Composing herself a little Khushi thanked Nani and she smiled.

 “I want to tell you all something.” all of sudden Arnav said. 

Khushi  widen her eyes and look at him pleading silently. Arnav frown and she nods her head in denial clutching her belly. Khushi thought that he will announce her pregnancy news that’s why she is sacred but after listening to him she relax.

“Me and Khushi will move back to our apartment.”Arnav said looking at khushi and smirk. 

“WHAT???” A loud voice come from hall.

“Dadi..!!” Arnav was utterly shocked at the surprise arrival.

“Sumi.?” Nani said.

Arnav removed his hand from her thigh which was resting there all this while and they all stand up to see Dadi standing behind. Nani & Dadi hugged each other and Khushi look at Arnav. Then one by one all take her blessing last nani said arshi to take blessing which they nodded.