2 weeks, Mrs. Franta, and a Yes.

Last week, was our last day at Teen Hoot. Jc still wants me to be his girlfriend again. I don't know really. I mean he has been asking me every other day, and I think I might say yes. I rolled out of bed, and walked to my bathroom. Ilooked in the mirror, and noticed how dead I looked. I took a shower, and got out. I curled my hair, and out on black tights, a Nirvana shirt, and some black hightop converse. I grabbed a random snap back, my phone, and my skateboard. Then, I skated to the o2l house, and plopped my skate boord on their front lawn. I walked up to the door and knocked. Connor answered to minutes later, and he pulled me inside. 

"Connor, what's going on?" I asked him. He led me to the living room and all of o2l was sitting on the couch, and Kian and Jc were playing Mario Kart.

"I'm going to propose to Alice." Connor said with a serious face. My jaw dropped. 

"YAY CONNOR CONGRATULATIONS!!!" I screamed. We both laughed after I screamed. Jc and Kian paused the game, and Jc walked up to me  and pulled me to the side.

"Alex, I really need to knowif you'll take me back. I can't let my dream girl run away." Jc said with serious look on his face.

"Jc, it's killing me that you want me back." I giggled. "I'll take you back." I responded with a smile on my face. A huge smile spread on his lips. 

"Yes." Jc whispered. He leaned in, and we kissed. After that, I went back over to Connor and Kian. Jc stood next to me and put his arm around my waist. 

"How should I propose to her?" Connor started asking nervously. 

"Um.. be unique." Kian responded.

"Oh! Let's go to Taco Bell, and get lunch. Then whatever drink she orders, Connor you take it. Then you tape the ring to it. Give her note that says 'Marry Me'. Trust me, she'll love it. We have been talking about that dream since the 5th grade." I responded. Connor nodded.

"Okay then." Connor responded with worriness in his eyes. He took out hisphone and checked the time. "It's 1:00. Let's go see if she's awake, and then we will all go to Taco Bell." Connor said while putting his phone in his pocket. Jc grabbed his skateboard, and walked out the door, followed by Connor and Kian walking instead. Jc and I skated back to my house hand in hand, and we got there at least 20 minutes before Kian and Connor did. Jc and I got up from the front step, as soon as Kian and Connor were walking along the curb. I opened the front door, to see a Alice eating cereal watching Spongebob. Her hair was curled, and she was wearing some black high waisted shorts, a white 'Likers Gonna Like' shirt, and some black high top converse. She gets up and walks over to us.

"What do you guys want?" Alice asked as she continued to walk towards us.

"We ant you to come with us to Taco bell to get some lunch." I simply responded. Jc grabbed my hand and pulled me closer into his side.

"Oh okay. Leggo, cause' I want tacos." she responded laughing.

*** 

As we were walking to Taco Bell, Connor put his arm around Alice and they were both laughing about something. Me and Jc were holding hands and walking with Alice and Connor. I stopped in my tracks because Kian was the only one who was alone.

"I called Andrea for you. I wanted her to come." I said to Kian. He gave me a smile and nodded. Jc, Kian, Alice and I all sat down at a table and ordered. Alice got a Nacho cheese Doritos Locos Tacos, and a Baha Blast. Me and Jc were sharing a Taco Box and Kian was wating for  Andrea to Taco Bell so they could aslo share a Taco box. About 30 minutes later, Andrea comes, and Connor bringes everyone the food. As Alice went to pick up her Baha Blast, she noticed something weird on the side of the cup. She turned it around and and saw a note that said 'Marry Me'. her eyes went wide, and she looked up to a Connor on one knee, with a black box, and a ring inside. Alice got up out of her seat with tears of joy. Everyone just stared in awe including me. 

"Alice Rivers, will you marry me?" Connor asked. 

"YES!!" Alice screamed. Connor got up and hugged Alice. They broke the hug, and Connor put the ring on her right hand.  Jc and I giggled at how cute they were. Connor did the right thing.

***

Hope You Guys Liked This Chapter! Look! A PROPOSAL!! Wow, nice Connor. Anyways I hope you beautiful creations enjoyed this chapter! Sorry about all the typos. If you have a uestion leave a comment on the paragraph about it. Okay well thats it! See you guys... NEXT TIME!! Bye!