Photography with Bryant✌️

"Hey Bryant" I walked into his huge studio, Cameras and lighting sets cluttered the place, and in the corner was a working Bryant, editing photos from his recent shoots.

"Hey Willow, how you doing?"

I was one of his youngest models, I was 17 and I didn't think I had that much potential but Bryant came up to me whilst I was on the beach one day and randomly asked if I was interested in doing some photoshoots for his projects.

"I'm good, so hungry though man"

I moaned, sliding my beanie off my long brown hair and gazing at myself in the mirror-clad wall that was in the studio.

I couldn't say I hated the way I look, but I saw many things wrong with me, like the slight gap in my teeth, or the way my nostrils flared when I laughed.

"Here ya go, energy for your big photoshoot" Bryant handed me an energy drink and a bar of Reese's and motioned me over to one of his cameras.

"Thankyou" he smiled at my response and turned on his camera, and started flicking through numerous pictures.

I saw so many beautiful photos, and some of a couple goodlooking boys... And then he stopped on one photo, it was of the beach outside of the apartment.

"You see this, this is the beach right?" I tried to look interested as I gulped down my Mountain Dew.

" and at exactly 2:45 the sun hits the sand perfectly, that it creates a beautiful overlay on the screen, see? Willow?"

He always babbled on about this stuff, aperture, perfect lighting, how cool vignettes looked.But I couldn't be completely bored by it, because I loved how he was so interested in Photography, and capturing beautiful moments, or awkward teenage girls like me.

"So you up for it?" He stared at my puzzled face, oh... I was just daydreaming through his speech about perfect lighting.

Shit.

"Um sorry what?"

He let out a soft sigh and replied

"Your just like Cameron" who was Cameron? And why was I like him?Was he like me?

"What I was saying Willow, if you was listening, we should do the shoot on the beach, because it's 2:35 now, we have ten minutes"

I rolled my eyes and laughed

"Okay, okay, let's go get the 'oh so perfect lighting shot to get 35 million likes on Instagram shall we?"

"We shall, Willow, we shall."

2:43 pm On the Beach