Ch:1 once in a life time

LESANES P.O.V

Finally back in NewOrleans it felt good to see all my old friends and family again cause man the celebrity life gets stressful

And being around people I love and care about is a stress reliever and I needed to see my stress reliever my future wifey June!

I know I must sound thirsty as hell right now but I always liked her. And knew Larenz did too but hey!! That boy kept acting like he didn't want her so I called dibs.

I can't lie. sex scenes of me and June crossed my mind many of times. Shit!...Junes body was banging and the way her dimples deepened when she smiles just turned me on. But the way her figure was shaped... Oowie!! Good lawd!!..turned me on to the max gave a Brutha a boner. It's crazy that the more we hung out at the swamp.

I fantasized about us...... (?!?!!!).....Well you know.... About us doing everything that comes to my 17yrold hormonal mind. It became a craving when I'm alone at my place in my bedroom. So you know I had to satisfy myself since my future wifey won't come to the rescue. ( HAHAHAHA!!!) but Nahhh not to act like some desperate, thirsty, perverted guy. But I've always seen June as a lady and a young woman of god. Always had a crush on her but now this crush has intensified. Cause now I see her as this new beautiful, sexy woman I wish to one day marry. I actually seen a future with this girl. Then to top it off now. ever since two years ago. shes been always in my fantasies. Damn.. Even had wet dreams about the girl. (Embarrassing)

Shit! If she only knew

I know I'm young and everybody says young people don't know what love is but I think I'm in love .... Damn I felt weak as fuck ( trying to man up shaking the thought from his head) what the hell am I saying!!! This girl got me personality and beauty whipped I laughed to myself. But I know one day im gonna  get her she's gone be Mrs. Shakur

It was late at night and I had just got back so I decided to call it a night and I went to bed I planned to meet her first thing in the morning. Before Larenz does. Well I don't really care if he gets there first cause I gotta look good for my baby. Plus he probably gone screw it up anyways bringing jodey up to the carnival by the swamp tomorrow. See me and Larenz used to be enemy's till we became bruthas in church. We still ain't that cool we just learned to tolerate each other. We actually started vibing too.
Meanwhile by the church.....
Larenz is sitting on a stump writing in a note book..suddenly seeks jodey his crush run by..

Larenz- Ayer! (Whistles) jodey!! Where you goin ma!

Jodey- to get me some soda pop and shrimp from "simons" ...why you wanna come..you look like you wanna

Larenz- why do I look like I wanna he, laughs

Jodey - well!! You look a lil hungry... with yo skinny ass

Larenz- what ever you light skin monkey

Jodey-....boy w.e and come on so it won't be no long line ....see I might be light skinned but I don't look like no damn monkey ...(Jody implies  while walking with Larenz to simons)