080219

8:27am

Yukhei walked out of the airport and breathed in. He closed his eyes and smiled. He was so glad to be back in Korea. He was here on his break and had only one thing in mind. Jungwoo.

His assigned taxi arrived and he climbed in. He had a hat on and didn't get recognised by anyone. He told the driver to take him into the Seoul town centre and so they drove there.

8:53am

Yukhei thanked and paid the driver before getting out. The first things he saw were tall buildings and busy streets. Nothings changed, he thought and smiled. He grabbed his bags and began walking to Seoul National Park. Yes, he actually wanted to go back to that place.

He walked for a while before coming towards the entrance. Yukhei felt an extreme wave of deja vu as he walked to the gates.

Yukhei and everyone else but a few sprinted down the road and into the gates of the park.

He carried on walking in and stood by the grand oak tree.

They ran along the path in the park until they stopped by the grand oak tree.

He reminisced on the last time he was here before he turned around and walked back out.

As he was walking along the street to Seoul House he walked past a graveyard. He found himself looking at all of the gravestones and silently wishing the lost a happy afterlife. He carried on looking and walking before he stopped. One name caught his attention. Kim Jungwoo 1998-2018.

Yukhei dropped his bags and ran into the graveyard. He fell to his knees and stared at the stone in complete disbelief. But there was nothing in the news? No one else said anything? Were they keeping it from me? So many questions were rushing though Yukhei's mind. He hadn't heard anything and surely the other guys would've said something. He slumped down and put his head in his hands and cried. He didn't care who saw, he just wanted the world to know how he felt.

He cried for a while and didn't realise someone else walk in and stand behind him. "Yukhei?" a familiar voice said. Yukhei snapped his head around to see his friend Sicheng. He knelt next to Yukhei and wrapped his arm around his shoulders. Yukhei leaned into his warmth and cried onto his shoulder

After a small while of crying, Yukhei looked up to Sicheng. "Let's go home," Sicheng said and grabbed one of Yukhei's bags and helping him up.

9:04am

Sicheng unlocked the door and opened it. Yukhei hurried in after him, eager to see Jungwoo. He took his shoes off and practically ran into the front room. "Jungwoo?" he said out. Sicheng walked into the room and looked around. "I guess he went out," he said. Yukhei sat down on the couch and sighed. He wanted to see Jungwoo now.

9:51am

Keys were heard in the keyhole and the door was opened. Laughing was the first sound heard. Yukhei leaped up and ran to the corridor. He stood opposite the door and saw Jungwoo.... and someone else. They were holding hands, bags in the other hands. Yukhei could feel his heart break at the sight. He almost broke down there and then. Jungwoo looked up and stopped laughing. He gasped, "Yukhei!" he shouted and dropped his bags. He let go of the other persons hand and ran to Yukhei. He hugged Yukhei as hard as he could, beginning to cry into his chest. Yukhei didn't hug back, but he did cry.

Yukhei pushed Jungwoo off of him, startling everyone, especially Jungwoo. "Wh-What-"
"Who's that?" he asked. "Who are they? Why were you holding hands with them? What were you doing? Do you not love me?" He began to shout. "I thought you loved me! All those times we texted while I wasn't here, you were cheating on me? Lying to me? I trusted you Jungwoo, I loved you, I love you!" Yukhei shouted. Jungwoo looked at him in shock and began crying harder. He hugged Yukhei again, who went weak. "Of course I love you Yukhei. I haven't been cheating on you. I was holding hands with him because he's my friend!" Jungwoo explained and shouted at the end. Yukhei looked up to look at the other person. "That's Max, I met him because we did partner therapy," Jungwoo said. "I love you Yukhei," he said and hugged Yukhei as tight as he could. Yukhei looked down at Jungwoo and smiled, tears filling his eyes. "I love you too, Jungwoo," Yukhei said and kissed Jungwoo's forehead. "This is cute and all but I'm hungry and I just made breakfast," Sicheng called. Yukhei, Jungwoo and Max looked over to see him with his hand on his hip, looking like the sassy gay he is. Jungwoo turned to Max, "thanks for coming with me this morning. I'll see you another time." Jungwoo picked up his bags and waved Max goodbye. Once he was gone, he ran to Yukhei and hugged him again. They then joined Sicheng for breakfast.

——————————
I
AM
B A C K
THE SEQUEL IS O U T
IT IS H E R E
GET
H
Y
P
E
D
does anyone remember this book or not lmao
——————————