270319

~Time skip to the day before holiday~

"WHERE THE FUCK IS JISUNG?!" Taeyong yelled. Stressed. That's all you could describe him as. Oh, hot as well, but mostly stressed. He had just done a head count of them all and Jisung was missing. "CHENLE, WHERE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" he screamed. Chenle turned around, fear in his eyes. It was rare for Taeyong to be like this. "He-He went to the bathroom," he stuttered out. Taeyong's shoulders relaxed a bit but he started to look around. "Tae, it's ok. Relax a bit," Ten said and put his arms around Taeyong's shoulders. Taeyong sighed and continued to look around for Jisung. He saw the youngest walking towards them and began to wave frantically. Jisung saw and looked down, like a child embarrassed at their mom. "Ok, can we go now?" Renjun said. "Come on then," Taeyong sighed. The stress will be over soon.

When they had all boarded, there were still arguments going on. "But I wanted the window seat!"
"Too bad! I'm sat here!"
Slap.
"HEY!" Taeyong shouted. He turned around in his seat to see Jisung holding his arm and a very guilty looking Renjun. "You can swap during the flight," he said and turned back around. He saw people looking at them but just shrugged it off. He breathed out and put his head back. 11 hours of this??

Meanwhile, things at the back were a bit more.... civil. Jungwoo was happily looking out the window and Yukhei was looking at a better view. "I'm so excited," Jungwoo said and smiled. He looked to the other side to see both Yukhei and Sicheng smiling at him. "This is gonna be amazing," Sicheng said excitedly.

About 5 minutes passed and people were still boarding. This is boring now, Jungwoo thought. Some guy was walking past their seats and kept staring at him. He had bleached blonde hair and hazel eyes. He was wearing a mask on so they couldn't see what he looked like but something about him felt familiar to Jungwoo. He was also holding the hand of a girl, most probably his girlfriend or fiancé. When he was gone Yukhei scoffed, "what was his deal?" Jungwoo hummed and turned back to the window.

~6 hours into the flight~

"I'm so booorreeeddd," Jisung whined. Doyoung groaned. "You woke me up, you brat," he said and threw his pillow at Jisung. He was quick to catch it, "thanks old man." Doyoung glared at him. He unbuckled his seatbelt and stood up. "Jisung, give it back," he said and tried to swipe it back. Jisung pulled it from under his own head and moved it out of Doyoung's reach. "I'm gonna kill you!" he shouted. He kept trying to grab the tiny pillow, while leaning over both Jeno and Renjun. "Is there a problem sir?" a flight attendant asked Doyoung. He stood back up and glared at Jisung again. "Yes, this brat stole my pillow and won't give it back," he told her. She looked down at Jisung, who gave her a cute, innocent smile. "I'm sure we can get you another one, sir," she said, trying to be polite. Out of nowhere, Renjun snapped his arm over and snatched the pillow out of Jisung's arms. He gave Jisung a smug smile and handed it to Doyoung. "This is why you're my favourite," Doyoung said to Renjun before sitting back down. "Sorry for the inconvenience, Miss," Renjun apologised. She smiled and walked away.

~7 hours into the flight~

"Jisung! Jisung! Jisung! There are video games on here! And we can play each other!" Chenle screeched. Jisung's eyes widened and glistened with happiness. "Really!" He started tapping on the built in screen and saw that there were some video games. "Let's play battleships!" Chenle said. "I'm sure I can sink your battleship," Jisung winked.

~9 hours into the flight~

Peace. Finally. Almost all of the boys were asleep. All but Jungwoo and Yukhei. "You do love me, right?" Jungwoo said as he looked up at Yukhei. Yukhei looked back down at him, slight disappointment in his eyes....

"Why would you even doubt me for that?" he asked. "Of course I love you. I'm sure we can have some solo time while we're here too," he said and smiled. Jungwoo looked down and blushed. "Not like that!" Yukhei laughed. Jungwoo blushed even more and hid his head into Yukhei's shoulder. Yukhei leaned his head into Jungwoo's, "unless you want to," he whispered into Jungwoo's hair. Jungwoo slapped his chest and moved away. "You two better not," Sicheng said and opened one eye. "Go back to sleep," Yukhei said and playfully scowled at him, causing them both to laugh.

~Landed in Spain~

"And thank you for flying with us." the pilot said through the speaker. "YAAAYY! WE'RE HERE!" Donghyuck yelled. "Ah, be quieter," Mark complained. They all filled off of the plane and went to get their luggage. Again, they got some strange looks from screaming and Taeyong shouting but eventually they got into their taxis. "It's so nice here," Jungwoo said. "Good choice Yukhei," Hendery said. "Actually I think it was me who suggested Spain??" Sicheng corrected him. "Doesn't matter now. We're here," Jungwoo was quick to say.

"I found you."

——————————
Mayhaps a bitch got ateez tickets🤠🤠
Also TEA but this book seems irrelevant now ;""""(
——————————