Glossary of Vampires

Rinnissa   

   Mate of Kyle , red hair , blue eyes. Vampire with the strongest pair of eyes . Transformed by Pak .

Kyle

Mate of Rinnissa. Brown hair , brown eyes . Vampire of Sharing effects . Transformed by Lily . A  reperched  .

Christopher

No mate . He Is conflicted and Feels that his lack of fighting skills makes him an easy prey . Is fond of Raj Kumar , who acts as his guide and protecter . He was already in Philadelphia when Lily arrived . Never mentioned who transformed him . A defective .

Jenny aka joules

Thought to be the one who made Christopher but rejected him once she found out he  wasn't a reperched or phedim  . She is a warrior vampire . Pak was her personal trainer and father figure , he saved her in a fire back in 2016 . Joules is a congenial  among the Vespereres . Transformed by Pak . A reperched  .

Sara

The most sarcastic  vampire among the Vespereres . She hated it in the camp , but she ran away from her mate , who had given into the force of evil , freeing Stefan . She , however , chosethe right path because she has a charm that makes her have to obey good . She is also the smartest vampire in the camp . Recruited by Hovèirē . A reperched. She is snappy and mean often pensive except for fits .

Pak

The oldest vampire beside Stefan and Hovèirē . Mentor and trainer of the prim-roses . He once was a captain for Stefan's army but once he saw how cruel Stefan was , killing Joules entire family , he escaped Mandrakes , taking joules with him and becoming her father . He made most of the Vespereres , Arui mostly . He acts as his guide . Recruited by Hovèirē. A warrior . A reperched.

Ryan

Ex boyfriend of Stefan's wife when she was a human , which makes him a main target . He is a charmer that makes him hard to resist . He was a model in Nevada before he was transformed by a maid in Stefan's household and when Vanessa recognized him he charmed her into keeping their secret and that makes him have to run to escape Stefan's wrath . He was the boyfriend of Sara and dated Rinissa before Kyle showed up in Philadelphia. He ran into H2O while hunting . He charmed her enough to take him to the headquarters, where Pak found him useful . He uses the camp as a refuge. A reperched .

H2O

She is called so because of her ability to manage her thirst by drinking water . She is the best hunter besides Pak. She plays the guitar and she used to be a cook before Pak changed her . She snuck up on Ryan eating a raw pigeon in the alley . He persuaded her to take him to the headquarters, where she asked Pak to keep him . Pak agreed , thinking his charm would help . A reperched

Raj Kumar

Vampire of Egyptian descent . He and Hovèirē were friends from way back but he was never a part of the counsel . No one knows how they met but there was rumor that Raj Kumar looked after Hovèirē . Raj Kumar is best friends with Arui . Recruited by Hovèirē. A phedim .

Arui

Originated from France originally , made by Stefan . He loves drawing and he is a fighter . He has the ability to withstand many wounds and can also heal wounds that have been inflicted with garlic weapon . He is called the Healer . Because of his quick healing . Recruited by Hovèirē. A reperched .

Pepper

A fashionable , aesthetic vampire with dyed  purple and white streaked hair . She could've spoken to animals . She was a model and was terribly mauled by an angry werewolf lover . Overcome with pity , Pak transformed her. A reperched  .

Peter

Also called Peter the Vampire . A complicated vampire who is thought to be a phedim .He is an old vampire and was recruited by Hovèirē . A phedim .

Tricky

A vampire of high intelligence regarding traps and weapons . He is not a fighter but rather a designer . His legacies amplified his ability , he was an architect in his mortal life .

The gate keeper

The father of all vampires who has the ability to take away a vampire's legacies .The vampire, can remain immortal . He has the ability to give it back . He is now dead for Stefan forced him to give him back his powers then killed him as to ensure he can never deprive him of his powers again , or so everyone thought .

Annabelle or Anne

Half sister of Stefan and Hovèirē. She was the center of the conspiracy and gave Stefan all the crazy ideas on how he was supposed to be ruler . She despised the Carter clan of vampires after she was cast out of their coven as a prim-rose . She was transformed when she 15 and Annabeth , her mortal mother , tried to pass her off as King Richard's daughter that she  bore for another mortal man . King Richard found out and cast her out from their coven in his rage . His two sons were told not to speak to her , but Stefan , being rebellious, took her in as a best friend and nicknamed her Anne . A reperched