the end and beginning.

(Azuba's Pov)

“It was never supposed to go this way....”

Bodies of my army laid around me as I pants heavily, clutching my wounded shoulder. The group of humans were weak but still kept on fighting as I lay out spears of dark magic shooting from all directions.

The battle had last for over two hours, thirty-seven minutes and four second.

I've felt exhausted but keep going on.

The human girl had block off almost all of my attack, and continue to pursuit in the battle. The mage was chanting healing spell to heal the wounds of the other people in the groups.

“i should had know he was a traitor to me....”

I felted angry and betrayed by my most best friend have gone against me to save himself. I should have known he would side with the humans after all these years of spying among them.

I underestimated that girl and her charms of being a good-hearted person would be enough to bring my own spy against me.

I summoned Hell's fireballs and throws them at the heroine whom swiftly dodge all my attacks.

She ran closer to being as I keep guards with my sword at hand.

I'd blocked off her attacks with my sword, but she had skills then I imagined and was nicked a few times across my body.

“i really should had thought ahead then this.”

She summoned black Demi-fireballs and throw it at me, than charged at me with her sword.

I didn't see that coming for I was dodging the black fireballs. Those fire consume anything in it path til nothing was left.

I was stabbed by her sneak attack trick with those fireballs. I remember seeing her panting a bit from exhaustion of using so much mana during the battle.

I felt enraged but yet satisfied when I clutched the sword that was deep into my chest. I ignored the ever growing pain after I pushed the sword out of my being and collapse a bit out of sheer exhausted.

What shock me at that state was the heroine crying as she held her bloody sword.

Why was she crying in the end of the battle? This naive girl was full of surprises as I felt heavy with my vision hazy over.

This was how I die? At the hands of the crybaby heroine..

I remembered smiling a bit while I felt the last of my demonic heart beating as well as my vision slowly darken.

“it was a great battle well served, heroine..”

And then the world around me disappear in darkness..

I was for sure I've had died and had finally ended my position as Demon King...

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

Until I heard a voice coming from the darkness.

[ TUTORIAL END]

[WOULD YOU READY TO BEGIN AGAIN?]

[Yes]

or

[NO]

To start I was baffled by the voice, but keep myself composed though since there was nothing left to do.

I pressed [YES]

The darkness around me was sudden engulfed in light as I felt myself was being sudden rushed out towards the blinding light.

Suddenly, I heard a cry of a baby, and sudden felt cold, wet and oddly warmth.

"it a healthy baby boy, Madam Sapphire."

Sapphire? I haven't heard my other name in so long since I took ruler as demon king at the age of 12 since father died of deadly holy poison that was later found in his body that been dorment and slowly killing him from the inside from a dead hero secret attack.

My vision was blurry and only saw giant figured as I was wiped away by a cloth and then wrapped in the blanket before given to my Mother.

"so you're the one who been kicking me this past few months.." my mother said with a weak smile, she was exhausted from laboring for nine hours and fifty-one minutes.

I wanted to say I was shocked and confused for a moment before I was hit with hunger.

I'd started to cried for once in my life.

I received another chance, but for first time in my new life I felt safe in my mother's arms. No assassins, no worrying about heroine, just warmth and safety in my mother's arm.

I promised I would make things right this time, but as for let me have my peace for once.

I snuggled up to my mother while she cradle my frail body to her, and slowly drifted off to sleep. It been so long since I have talk nor saw my mother since my position as Demon King. Being the demon king with most of the demon population serving under that title is rather hard.

When you have a few rebellion demons who think they can step up and take the title of demon king by defeating the current one.

The demon society are rank by several levels and different evolves during those level up. When I gain the title demon king by being the first born, I experience severe pain unimaginable from the growth level up that came with it.

I was later forced into intense training by my father's former teacher who taught him everything he knew. It was hell as the humans called it, but it made me into the demon king I was before I died.

Now that I am alive, I must make plans to avoid being demon king at all attempt while keeping my father alive. My father was the strongest, intelligent and wisest demon lord of the previous demons kings, and as long he alive that would give me enough time for my plans to successfully avoid death again, but for now I shall sleep in the moment of peace and safety for once in my life.