take my blood

you gasped at the feeling as his fangs sank into your neck. you groaned softly. you felt soft sucking as he drank your blood. his tongue making contact with your skin every now and then. he grasped your waist and pulled you closer. you groaned softly as it repositioned his fangs a bit. suddenly.. a warm fuzzy feeling ran through you. " d-duke.. w-why do I feel fuzzy?.. and warm?.. " you asked weakly. the warm fuzzy feeling clouding your mind. " mm. don't mind it my dear. I will explain once im finished. don't worry. I won't take to much " he said softly. you nodded and he sank his fangs back into your neck. after a few minutes he drew back. blood lining his fangs. he licked the blood away before sealing the puncture wounds on your neck by licking over them. he let out a relaxed sigh as his burns began to heal over. letting the pain from them numb. " thank you doll " he said softly. your eyes clouded over. " d-duke?.. what was that feeling?.. " you asked. " oh. that is just a chemical that dulls the pain. or at least makes it less noticeable since your focusing on the feeling you got from the chemical. " he said. " o-okay " you said. " thank you for saving me and even going to such lengths as to give me your precious blood.. " he said. " its okay duke " you said. " you don't need to thank me. I did it because you gave me a place to live. friends and people I can trust " you said. " so it was my thank you. " you said. " you are truly something special aren't you? " duke asked. you giggled. " can we please go to bed?.. im sleepy... " you yawned. " of course " duke answered. he got up with a grunt before picking you up bridal style. he walked to your bedroom and layed you on your bed. " rest well my dear " he said. " hey you get in here as well. " you pouted. " why should I? " duke asked with a raised eyebrow. " I don't know. maybe you just nearly got burnt to a crisp by the sun? you need rest and im making you rather you like it or not " you said as you grabbed his waist and pulled him onto the bed. " h-hey! oh come on! " duke shouted out. you pulled him into the bed. he sighed defeated. with a snap of his fingers. the lights went out. " sleep well Y/N. " he said. " you to duke " you said. with that. you fell asleep together. 

( thats all for tonight XD im to tired to write more tonight. happy thanksgiving everyone :3 )