part one

LMFAO i drew this idk how long ago but ya, im thinking about in the beginning of my storys imma talk about tea on Amino or jus some regular tea so here goes nothing......

So i was on Amino and on ft with my buddy @jimikachu23 (go check her out) and so she met this THIRST BUCKET ;) and so she was like imma say that im 13 just incase she older than me and so the other girl was like im 10 and so i was DYINGGGG and i was laughing so hard and she was like ABORT! ABORT!ABORT! but anyways they became friends and then they had a fight and so my friend posted something on her Amino calling THIRST BUCKET out and so THIRST BUCKET  was like i know this is about me and so my friend was like and.. and so since my friends name was baby boy jimin THIRST BUCKET was like ur baby bitch and do i was like :0 R U COMING FOR JIMIN but ya and so imma continue this next part.

Bunnyboygguk:

why havent u been texting me baby 

Jibooty:

DONT FUCKING CALL ME BABY

Bunnyboygguk:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U

Jibooty:

UR WHATS WRONG... now dont talk to me {UWU}

Bunnyboygguk:

WHAT DID I DO.. pls dont leave me what did i do :(

Jibooty:

Jeon Fucking Jungkook i DO. NOT. WANT. TO. TALK. TO. U

jibooty:

dont talk to me and i will see u never BYE SLUT >:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After jimin broke up with jungkook a few months later jimin met a man named Min Yoongi, he had a beautiful smile. His smile made everybodys heart fluttler. Yoongi and Jimin made each other happy and they loved each other so much. Atleast thats what jimin thought.

                                (A/N OMFG this man is literally so fucking CUTE!!!)

Jungkook was scrolling through his instagram feed until some thing caught his eye. There was this Handsome man in his Recommended box. OMFG who is this??? Jungkook thought to himself.

Gucciluvertae_07: