Chapter 1: Hopeless

When people started to learn about the prophecy and how dangerous my powers are, people started to fear me even as a kid they were all afraid of me and my inner demon. Before I was even 1 year old, I was taken away from my mom and placed in a church with some sisters. They took care of me and tried to help me control my powers, but it didn't work.

When I was 5 years old, they abandoned me and placed me in an asylum. The doctors and psychiatrists locked me up in a room that was practically empty. They made tests on me, they tortured me and made me go crazy.

—10 years later—

I was 15 years old and I was still locked in this room. I was on my bed, facing the cross on the wall. I  prayed for my demon to stop haunting me and for an opportunity to runaway from here. Suddenly, I heard the door open. There was four doctors and two scientists. The doctors tried to attach me to the bed and the scientists gave me something to sleep.

I woke up in a room filled with computers and a lot of medical objects I didn't know the names of, the scientists were making tests on me. One of them was named Chief and another one was the Dr. Stone. Chief had a needle in his hand, it was filled with a red liquid. I struggled to get up but I was attached to the table. he planted it in my arm and I started screaming because of the pain.

At the same time, Dr.Stone planted another needle filled with a black liquid in my neck. I continued screaming, but my inner demon got out at the same time. My skin became even paler and my purple eyes turned into four red ones. Multiple voices were screaming along with mine.

They continued doing things like that for at least two hours none stop until I loose consciousness.

I woke up in the same room I was in before they came, but I was still attached to the bed. After 34 minutes, someone entered my room. It was a muscular and rich man from Gotham City. He sat on a chair next to me.

"Hi, I'm Bruce Wayne and you're name is Raven, right?" I nodded.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I am here to ask you some questions and make sure that you are not a danger for the others" I was scared. 'What is he going to do with me when he'll see how dangerous I am for everyone, even myself?" I thought.

"What are you going to do if I'm too dangerous?" He put a hand on my shoulder to reassure me.

"We'll find a way to help you" I felt more secure and truthful with him. "So, were are you from?"

"I-I don't really know" I answered hesitantly.

"What makes you so dangerous?"

"My powers" his brown eyes widened.

"What kind of powers do you have?" He asked full of attention.

"Dark magic" he nodded his head. It continued like that for an hour or so before he left me here in the aloneness.

The next morning, I wasn't attached, I was sitting on my bed in front of the cross again. I was still praying for this part of me to leave me and for an opportunity to get out of this asylum.

Bruce entered the room and stood in front of the door. I turned around and looked at him with hope in my eyes, but he shook his head and I could feel the tears trying to get out. I laid down on the uncomfortable bed as I lost every hope I had to live a normal life with normal people and maybe even friends, but I should have know that it was just a stupid dream.

"I'm sorry Raven" Bruce said before leaving again, but this time I knew he wasn't coming back even if he told me he was.

I stayed there, crying for help until I heard a voice in my head. "No one's going to help you, let me get you out of this place" It was my inner demon, my rage and also the worst part of me. "I won't let you" I whispered yell.

She kept on talking, yelling and screaming in my head until I lost control. I screamed and everything started shaking and breaking. Dr. Stone heard me and ran in the room with some scientists and doctors. I tried to fight them like usual and as usual they always won and it still hadn't change after the years.

They tortured me again and again and again. They never stopped torturing me since I've been placed there. I was tired of it, but also use to it. None of them cared about me, no one did. Anyway I was  dangerous for everyone, even myself, so why would anyone care about me.

When they took me back to my room, I walked to my bed and sat on it. I looked at the wall in front of me with a blank face. I stayed there for the rest of the day and did the same thing for weeks. Cause like I already said, I had no hopes anymore, I was hopeless.