updates

7/26/23

I missed you guys.

First, I want to say thank you all for the votes and the comments that you guys have been continuing to leave on this book ^^

It's so all over the damn place right now and it's unfair that you have to try to read through that inconsistent mess, so I'm taking a new approach to rewriting and completing this book:

Through (hopefully) consistent updates, I will publish about 2-4 chapters at a times. This should minimize the amount of time you have to wait for the plot to start making sense again. It's hard to understand a story that's being rewritten one page at a time so I'm trying to fix that. This should also help me work on the damn thing so that you're not all wondering what the fuck is going on when nothing is being published. I'll have plenty of reminders to keep myself on track.

A little ++ on the new summery and plot:

It's the same thing with Thomas and Noah, just with an added antagonist so that something is actually happening and a sprinkle of friendstoenemeiestolovers in there :). Same sappy love story with a fairytale ending but who doesn't love those.

Once again thank you all for supporting this book and reading my work and I'll see you in the next update <3

Update Schedule (subject to change)

Nov.1-10 - Chapters 1-5

- Chapter count not fixed -

10/23/22

op is in college.

everyone, I want to say thank you so much for taking the time to read any of the hot garbage on my page. These books were just shits and giggles that I wanted to write to see if I'd be any good at writing. A lot is missing from these and it doesn't seem fair that you don't get a final good copy of this book. It might go under title change or plot change, or maybe I'll just make it easier to read. All I know is that it will be done this time.

However, I must include that I am now a college student. I don't have all the free time in the world anymore. That being said, please don't expect this to be done in a couple of weeks. I'm thinking this edit should be done by Christmas of 2022.

Once again, thank you all so so much for the support even when this account was dead. It will be hard trying to revive it but to those who are still here, I'm going to do my best for you.