Chasing my love-HAECHAN

Haechan wrapped himself up tighter in the cocoon of blankets he made. His body was extremely hot but he didn't want to leave the warm fortress, he felt safe in here. Everything around him felt numb, like it never really existed in the first place but instead was something of his mere imagination. A soft knock on his door broke the chilling silence. He could have called out, asked what the person wanted but he instead chose to curl up tighter in the blankets and continue to stare at the wall. It may have been pitch black in the room but he was aware of everything.

"Haechan?" Taeyongs voice was soft and quiet, you could feel all the raw emotions that it held. Haechan continued to stay silent and let Taeyong speak more. "We are going to go out to the cafe, would you like to come?' Taeyong asked the younger boy. Taeyong's heart clenched when Haechan didn't answer. It had been 1 week and 5 days since you two broke up. Taeyong knew that the break up was extremely hard for the both of you, you broke up with him because he was never there anymore and you said it felt like he didn't care about you. Haechan was stubborn and told you to just leave then because maybe you were right. Which he didn't man at all, he was just mad and it was the heat of the moment.

Ever since that day Haechan had been locking himself away in his room, only coming out to eat and sleep. What made it worse was that the blanket he was so dearly clothing every time he was een was one you had left one night after sleeping over.

"Donghyuck I think you should come, it will be nice to get out of the house," Taeyong's hand caressed the doorknob as he contemplated going in. He wanted to, he wanted to burst through that door and give his younger member the biggest hug he could but, he respected Haechans privacy.

Taeyongs heart stopped when he heard footsteps, his stomach tingled as he waited to see what would happen next. Opening the door, Haechans face was pale as he stared into Taeyongs eyes for the first time in nearly 2 weeks. "Can I take a shower first?" he asked while shuffling past Taeyong and to the bathroom. "Uh,, of course!" Taeyong was surprised that the younger member agreed to join. Johnny stood in the hallway completely surprised as well "Take your time, kid," he said with a bright smile.

For the first time in what felt like years Haechan felt alive again, he was aware of the beating of his heart, that was real. A small warmth feeling erupted in his heart and spread through his torso. He nodded his head and opened the bathroom door "Thank you," he said before entering the bathroom and preparing himself for a shower. "Oh hey Johnny can you pick me out an outfit?" he asked knowing that Johnny would have loved to do that. "Ahh, Johnny's fashion evaluation I see," Johnny teased through the door making Haechan laugh. "Exactly!" he beamed, sun-like personality slowly seeping through his broken heart.

The hot water hit his skin causing him to sigh in relief. It was never relaxing to start a shower or get out of it but the time spent in the shower was some of the best. Haechan went through his whole process and cleaned himself up nicely after almost 2 weeks of smelling like depression. Once out he brushed his teeth and entered his room, the light finally on, to see the clothes Johnny picked out for him. Haechan didn't say a word as he dressed and entered the living room.

Mark slung an arm around his shoulder and sent him a sweet smile "It's nice to have you back. I,,,, I was worried," he confessed with an awkward chuckle. Haechan had the urge to tease Mark for his actions but he chose not to. Maybe when he felt even better he would tease Mark like always but for right now he was in the process of slowly putting himself back together. With Haechan now showered, Taeyong, Mark, Johnny and him headed out of the dorm and to a small cafe down the street.

Your hands fiddled with your phone as you scared blanket at the album of photos full of Haechan. "Just delete them! I don't know why you still have them when you're the one who broke up with him," your friend was annoyed as she argued her point. You honestly wanted to slap her because she knew why you broke up with Haechan and she knew that you still liked him. "I can't," you simply said thumb rubbing over Haechans happy smile in the photo you were currently looking at.

"This was taken the day I first met his members. I was so nervous that I was sure I'd puke on the first member I saw," you giggled while explaining the photo to her. She sighed and sat down on the bed next to you, looking at the photo. "You guys looked cute together. So what member did you almost puke on?" she asked giggling. You thought for a moment, it hurt to remember all the happy times with him. "It was Doyoung! Doyoung opened the door since Haechan forgot his keys," you explained even more. Tears prickled at the corner of your eyes.

"I know its so stupid but I thought that maybe he would come after me and we would fix our relationship," your entire body shook with tears. Throwing yourself in your friends as she rubbed your back as you cried your heart out. "I miss him so much and I just want to see his smiling face in person again," you added, all your raw emotions came flooding out. You had been holding back on crying for a while now you just didn't want anyone to see you so upset when you were, in fact, the one who called it quits. "Why don't you message him? Tell him how you feel?" she asked, sneakily trying to grab your phone. "I'm scared, what if he was really upset by the breakup. Then I'll look like a selfish bitch and I don't want him or his members to hate me," your voice was croaky, you stopped for a moment before crying again "nevermind they probably already do." After a few minutes of crying on his shoulder, your friend suggested going to grab some coffee. You agreed before honestly a steaming hot cup of coffee sounded like heaven.

You two walked side by side to the coffee shop. "Haechan and I used to go here with his members," you said while stopping outside of it and taking it in. "Oh shit, we can go somewhere else-" she started to panic but you smiled softly and pushed open the light glass door. The bell rang and the worker greeted you. Your friend approached the cash register first while you taped to look around the place in an attempt to find a seat.

Your eyes locked with Haechans, immediately your heart sank to the bottom of the Mariana Trench. You bit your lip and started to tear up. His members turned to see what Haechan was so longingly staring at when they saw you. You stood there while crying, wiping your eyes you turned and quickly went running out of the coffee shop. "Oh,, what,, oh," you friend exclaimed in confusion before she saw Haechan run after you. "Y/n wait! I need to tell you something, please," Haechan called out.

Rubbing the back of her neck your friend looked over at his members to see if they had a clue on what to do. Mark approached her "I think we should just let them be. I think they needed to talk anyway," Mark kindly explained to her. She waited as an house passed to see what was going on. No one could get ahold of either of you which made her worried, did you two make up or definitely call it quits?