Early Mornings-LUCAS

The carousel of dreams that were playing in your head suddenly stopped, you had a vague memory of a dog you had never met before. Your entire body felt heavy like you had been beaten with a bat. "What,," you mumbled in a scratchy voice. Turning to the side you didn't notice a giant lump under the covers which meant one thing, Lucas was gone. Your shirt raised slightly exposing your stomach as you stretched your arms high above your head. Blinking a few times you sighed, not really feeling anything at all, you weren't happy, upset or angered, you were simply content. The sleep that had pooled at your eyes from the night before we starting to get annoying and making your vision tinted grey. Your fingers folded as you wiped at your shut eyes.

"Hmph," you sighed while trying to move out of the bed, "Oph," you whimpered when your feet touched the cold floor,"We need to put a rug here," you remind yourself despite the fact that you were very well aware of getting a rug for the bedroom was the last thing you needed. "Babe?' you called out, sitting on the edge of the messy bed. A few seconds that felt like hours had passed and you are growing impatient. You wanted to see your boyfriends squishy face. Glancing at the window you squinted at the bright morning sun that was casting shadows in the apartment. "Why are the blinds open?" you kept a conversation with no one. Sighing heavily you stood up on your feet. All the blood in your body went rushing, your head felt extremely heavy and dull for a split second. Your hands grabbed warmth into your arms. Walking into the hallway your head swung around trying to figure out where Lucas was. Your pace was slow, "Honey!" you called out once more hoping for a response. The vague sound of sizzling echoed in the background, your ears perked up as you realized Lucas was probably in the kitchen, or a robber was making themselves breakfast.

Leaning on the white doorway you admired the back of Lucas. His toned back muscles bent with every shoulder movement he made, his gorgeous golden brown hair reflected with the sun in perfect harmony. Your feet equity padded across the beige wooden floor "Yukhei!" you greeted with a bright smile, your arms latching onto his bare back. You made sure to squeeze him tight, just to give him a type of reassurance. Lucas' big strong hands clasped at yours, he looked up at the ceiling to hide his massive smile.

"Why are you awake? It's 7 am," his voice was still deep form waking up.

You hummed in response and began to place small kisses along his back, making your way up to his neck.

"If I get to see you like this at 7 am then maybe I should wake up earlier more often," you teased, burrowing your face in his back to hide your embarrassment Lucas turned his body around to face you, having to detach you from his back in the process.

'When did you become such a flirt, that's my job," he placed his hands under your shoulders and picked you up.

Swiftly placing you on the counter next to the vegetables he had been cutting before you interrupted him. Giggles erupted from your body, it always made you feel slightly better about yourself whenever Lucas picked you up so easily. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on your nose, you learned your forward head against his and shut your eyes, enjoying this moment that you had been blessed with.

"I earned how to flirt because of you," after a few minutes you finally replied to his question making Lucas laugh.

His boisterous laugh made you erupt with happiness. Looking up you locked eyes with his dark chocolate orbs. Slowly he leaned in, your eyes closed in anticipation. His lips were slightly chapped but you loved them nonetheless. Wrapping your arms around his neck you deepened what was supposed to be a soft and quick peck. Your skin starts to heat up form his touch. Any once of sleep that was left lingering in your body quickly dispersed. Your legs instinctively wrapped around Lucas' waist, he used his strong arms to pull you into him even more. Your kiss became more urgent and needy, he carefully nibbled on your bottom lip using your mouth to open slightly. He took this opportunity to slip his tongue in your mouth, it roamed around you a little bit making your begin to feel light headed. Lucas started to smirk, making it hard to kiss him. You pulled away from him with a shy, coy smile on your face. Lucas stared at you with complete heart eyes.

"Argh,, do you know how much I love you?' he asked, over exaggerating his hand motions.

"How much?" you questioned, waiting to hear his cheesy, teen movie worthy reply. "More than all the stars in the sky," he flirted, making a weird face.

You hid your mouth behind your hand as you started to laugh

"Why are you like this?" you questioned while looking at the ceiling with a satisfied grin.

"I don't know,, maybe 'cause my beautiful babe walked out this morning all rude-like and hit on me right away," he pointed, moving back to the vegetable he had been cutting before you "rudely" interrupted him. "What are the plans for today?" you asked, ignoring him completely. you glanced at the food he had been making out of the corner of your eyes.

"I was hoping we could go to that new exhibit they added at the art gallery, Renjun told me it's really amazing," Lucas sent you a quick glance, you nodded your head in return.

"Sounds lovely, I'm going to go take a shower, you continue doing whatever you were doing before I came out," you winked at him before leaving to the restroom.

Lucas watched you walk away with a small grin, he really did love you more than anything. You made him feel all sorts of emotions so rapidly that sometimes it made him afraid. Blinking a few times you sighed, not really feeling one specific emotion, you were proud, giddy and eager, but out of all of those, the word that describes you best was content.