45

"We need a way to get them distracted so we can ambush them." Jesus says.

"What if we have someone go out there and act hurt, maybe they'd help?" Rosita suggests.

"Doubt it, they'd probably shoot you on the spot."

"What if we use the walkers? Push them their way?" Maggie adds.

"We need a strategy though, we can't usher zombies at people without them wanting to come to us." I say, dismissing the idea.

"What all do we know about them?" Tara asks, as this is her first run since she's been back from her wound.

"They like their weapons, they take half everyone's supplies that they encounter, they like the people they negotiate with.." Jesus goes on, but then it hits me.

"What if we use Gregory?" Everyone looks at me.

"How? Gregory seems to be the guy who'd run to the first person whose got his metal, even if it is the easy way." Rick says.

"We could use the walkers," Maggie tries her idea again. "But we find one that looks most like Gregory, then we'll discuss from then on." We all split in groups of two in hopes of finding a Gregory look-a-like. I go off with Daryl, killing walkers once we check them.

"Ye and Jesus are buddies now?" Daryl asks, stabbing a walker in the forehead. I scrunch my brows together and look at him before stabbing another.

"What are you talking about?"

"Ye seem to be spendin' a lot of time with him."

"Because no one else is giving him a chance. I'm pretty sure that if I wouldn't have come into that room when I did, he'd be dead and we wouldn't have Hilltop as an alliance."

"Maybe so, but ye take 'im everywhere ye go." I stop killing the walkers and look at him, growing angry. He does the same.

"Not that I need to explain myself to you, but he offered to stay at home with the girls so we could come out and do this but-" He cuts me off.

"He woulda ran." I throw my arms in the air.

"I don't know why I even try with you. Everything is a fucking argument and you don't even let me finish my sentences." I walk ahead of where we are, finding one that has the same hair as Gregory and looks a lot like him. It'd be a good prop from afar.

"Maybe ye should go with 'im, get married, have kids, see if I care." I stab the walker and grab it by it's legs, pulling it back to the group. "Now ye're not even answerin' me?" I stay silent, still dragging the body. I feel a sudden pain in my stomach, making me stop dragging and take a quick breather. He sees my sudden actions and rushes to my side, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm fine." I say, grabbing the mans legs again. He takes my spot and starts to drag the man himself. I watch as he goes towards the group, away from me. I just stand there, with my back to the group. Why does my stomach hurt to bad? I just ate. I brush it off and walk back to the group.

"No, we can't just leave it laying." Rick says, with the head in his hands by the hair.

"Someone needs to go up there and we can ambush them then." Glenn says.