Scene 2: Out in the town

*The scene transitions to the Super walking in a small town with only a couple of people out. A woman in a long coat and huge hat bumps into the Super*

Woman in Hat: Watch where you are going!

Super: Oh, sorry! I didn't mean...

*The Woman in Hat walks away from the Super huffing pretentiously; the Super continues her walk. She walks off the stage to only enter again moments later with the parts she needs; she begins to feel cold, but then sees in the middle of the stage the doors to a coffee shop, which she gets excited about; she enters the coffee shop in glee as two red curtains cover the city landscape, meaning we have entered the shop*

Super: *Walks up to the barista and puts down a couple of singles* One Cappuccino, five sugars? 

Barista: *Takes the money and faces away from the Super* You know you're going to die one day from drinking all that sugar and have the autopsy report state that you smelled like gas and a bakery.

Super: I'm trying to go for that. *Looks around* You like the lights?

Barista: *Finishes coffee and hands it to the super* You installed them for me for a half rate, so of course I like the lights. I couldn't find a repairman to even consider doing this for cheap.

Super: Well it was a friendly discout, so obviously my services were cheap.

Barista: A bit off topic, but how's the wife? Is she still watching movies without you?

Super: She just went to one two hours ago. She'll be back for our dinner date tonight though.

Barista: Y'know I never knew why you married such an "Angel of the house", you could have gotten someone more suited to your tastes.

Super: You wouldn't get it. She's nice.

Barista: No, she's baggage.

BAGGAGE - Barista
(Turn it off -Book of Mormon)

Have you ever wondered how bad it could get; when she spends all your money and your left with her debt.
She has no stability and no single clue; but you like to carry baggage, that's what you do.

*Steps from the counter and dances around the Super*

She got baggage that stretches for miles; she got baggage, no waiting for trial. She all that you got, but that's not a plan; it wouldn't even matter if she was a man.

She got baggage, Can't you see? She got baggage, waiting on terminal free. You keep letting her come back, that ain't a plan; that's a sorry excuse for a woman.

Chorus:
Its called baggage; she wears a smile as she hangs it; on your back which stretches miles and miles and miles.

Barista:
Everybody's got some sort of carry on purse, but her carry on is a frickin Merc; -edes fill to the brim with baggage.

Barista and Chorus:
It's called baggage; her life is a dream but with baggage; you carry all of her baggage.

Barista:
And if you cared for her, you'll see; carrying baggage leads to misery *holds note*

Chorus: Carries all of her baggage, carries all of her baggage, carries all of her baggage *holds note*

*end of BAGGAGE*

*Barista is laying across the counter, smiling wonderfully at the Super*

Super: I mean, she does have some... but I wouldn't say that's a bad things.

Barista: *Sits on the counter and pats the Super's head* that's not the point, everyone have something to carry with them, but you shouldn't just carry it for them, you should help lighten the load.

Super: Like how?

Barista: *Thinks a minute* Maybe on your date tonight, stand a firm ground and demand that both of you can only see movies and plays on special occasions. She'll start seeing you have solid ground and won't push so much onto you anymore.

Super: *Mulls it over* She might not like it... but if it helps, it helps! Thank you!

Barista: Don't mention it. Just get home safe.

Super: I will! *Leaves*